Chapter 8 part 2

Chapter 8 part 2/2

I take a step back and slowly raise my gaze to meet his stunning grey-blue eyes.

" I'm sorry, but I can't think straight when I'm thinking of what we'd do when we get to my house later." As I'm saying this, I wrap both my arms around his waist and place my head against his chest while looking up at him with the most innocent eye I can manage. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and leans down so his lips are near my ear and neck. He lets out a barely audiable 'fuck' before saying ' go on'

I hum in acknowledment then proceed.

" I'd get on my knees and stroke, lick, and suck on your cock. Suck it like a cherry lolly, swelled, red, and hard. Just for me, yeah? If you wanted to, you could fuck my mouth, have me gaging."

" Fuck. I can't wait to have your hot mouth on my cock, choking and taking what you deserve. Then, you'll fuck yourself on my cock, yeah? Your tight pussy begging to be ruined. Hurry and say your goodbyes then meet me in the car." He grabs my face while tangling his fingers in my curly chest length hair, pulling me in. He plunges his tongue into my mouth, running it along my teeth, the inside of my cheeks and finally he lets our tongues push up against eachother. I slip my hand into his back pocket, bringing his body closer to me.

A polite cough had Ashton and I pulling away reluctantly.

" Hey Alicia. Great speach you did up there, no wonder you got your female validictorian award ar grad. And you too Ashton. Anyways, some girls are gathering at Lauren's place. You're welcome to attend, Alicia but sorry Ashton. No boys allowed." Katherine Duglas said, going slightly monotone when she was reffering to Ashton.

" Thank you. And your speech went well aswell. But I have to decline the invite Katherine. Sorry I just have better things to do. " I turn slightly to my left to wink at Ashton before continuing "Or in my case better things to do me"

Ashton and I laugh at the horrid stricken Katherine. I walk past her to say good bye to Miria and Jada.

After saying bye to a lot more people than I expected, I was on my way to Ashton's car. I could see he was palming himself. Great way to be secretive.

I open the passenger seat door and slide in. He turns to me and ALMOST looks vulnerable but the look in his eyes, lust, is making it hard for me to see him as that. I grab the hand he's palming himself with and bring it close to my mouth before envelopping his index and middle finger into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around them and pop his finger back out of my mouth. Still holding his hand, I gently trail his fingers down my throat, to my chest where he dips his fingers in and tweaks my nipple. I pull his hand out of my bra and guide it down further past the end of my frighteningly short dress. I let him feel the wetness through my tight black lace panties before moving to close my legs. I hear him whine a bit before he grabs my hand pulling it roughly to his clothed rock hard dick. He lets out a sigh of relief and starts the car. I just lazily stroke his clothed crotch, looking straight ahead ,shifting around a lot. I really want to be fucked. Really hard.

what about luke? SHIT. Should I really have sex before my potentiel new/old boyfriend gets to my house?