Chapter 6

Lol so I came up with this chapter when my power was out :P I know it's short but atleast I updated!

Alicia's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of wheels on the wood floors. I ignore it until I notice that it's Mum. I turn over and slap Luke's face.

"Ow. What the f-"

"Hush. My mums home you need to sneak out of my window" I tell Luke sternly before getting up and pulling on a pair of black joggers. I toss Luke his shirt and pull him up till we're chest to chest, well more like chest to stomach. He kisses my cheeks then my nose and finally my lips.I gently push him away motioning with my hands for him to hurry up.

I didn't even hear the door open or the faint 'Morning Al' before my mom was screaming at Luke.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A SHIRT ON IN MY BABY'S ROOM?!?!? GET OUT! GET OUT!" She screamed pulling me away from my boyfriend.

"NO! MUM HE'S MY BOYFRIEND AND I SWEAR WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING."I pleaded to her

Luke was already out of the house and in his car driving away.

"I trusted you. God. I may just have to quit my job to make sure you aren't selling yourself to older men" She muttered under her breath

"Mum" I breathed "How could you say that" I whimper

"I'll just do computer work, yea sounds boring. What was that young man doing in your room without a shirt. And don't you fucking dare tell me it was nothing" She practically growled pointing an accusing finger at me

"So you want to hear the truth? He's my boyfriend and he came to cuddle with me. That's fuckin' it" She slapped me

"Don't use that language while talking to your mother, Alicia Grace Malik' She warned

"It's Campbell, not Malik" I spat as I sat at the edge of my bed

"You're not making this better for yourself, young lady. Hand me your cell phone, laptop and no friends over for 3 weeks. I put all my trust in you, you baisically threw it in to the flaming pits of hell. I'm so disappointed"

I hand her eveything but my phone " I might need it for emergencies" She sighed and walked out muttering incoherent words in Urdu I believe.

I get up and close my door dialing Luke's number

"Hello?"

"Hey babe" I breath out

"Oh uh hi. Funny I meet all your family and I do something to piss them of and kick me out"

I snort " It doesn't matter. Nothing's gunna make me stay away, nothing"

"Al. I think we should stop seeing each-"

"NO! Please no Luke. Please"

"I-I'm sorry"

"No Luke. Please" I sob into the phone

"Just remember I love you. So fuckin' much, Okay?" Luke hangs up

I scream and throw my phone at my door, hearing it crack. I grab my lamp and smash it at the door as well. I scream again kicking my closet door over and over and over until arms circle around me, pulling me away. I'm kicking and screaming, thrashing around just wanting to take the pain away.

My cries and pleads stop until I'm hiccuping in someones arms, they keep whispering 'everything's gunna be okay' 'everything's gunna be alright'. I know that's a lie.

I realize that it's tan arms around me. I wipe my eyes looking into the familiar hazel eyes before hugging back, pleading for him to 'make the pain stop' He continues to stroke my hair and rubs soothing circle in my back.

Why does this hurt so much?

Well that's chapter 6... Bye sweet cheeks!

FAN!COMMENT!FOLLOW!

~Bree