Chapter 7

hey guys time for an update. im quite pleased with how this chapter turned out. hope you guys enjoy it just as much. im writing this on my phone so sorry if theres alot of grammar errors. 

-------

*3MonthsLater* 

Alicia's P.O.V

"BYE AND FUCK YOU GUYS TOO!!" I scream, slamming my front door shut. I walk towards the abandon building Luke once brought me to. I sit near the edge and pull out a cigarette. Inhaling deeply, it puffs out into the wind.

It's been 3 whole months since Luke broke up with me. 3 months since I started smoking. 3 months feeling empty. 3 months without an ounce of happiness. 3 damn months and Im so lost.

I feel broken, only one boy could fix that. But he's dating Perrie, Perrie Edwards. Really pretty girl, but a real slut.

I've never felt like this, ever. Not even when my da-Desmond would corner me yelling fould names. I feel like a piece of me is missing, and only getting drunk and smoking can temporarily fill that huge void in my heart.

I finish half the pack before I start making my way to Niall's house. I climb up to his window, lightly tapping on the glass.

He opens it, moving aside to let me climb through .

He grabs me into a huge hug, which I don't return.

"Why are you out this late, Al?"

"Just doing some thinking"

"About what?"

I sigh walking to his bathroom. I put up a finger signaling to wait. I shower up, wrapping a blue fluffy towel around me exiting the bathroom. I walk over to his closet, dropping my towel and taking out one of his long shirts, to lazy to put anything else on. I slip it on and let my hair down, brushing against the bottom of my shoulder blades. I walk out of his closet and sit on his bed.

"Was I not pretty enough for Luke or was it the shower of cunts I call my family? Or better yet both?" I tap my finger against my chin , thinking.

"It wasn't either. You're beautiful and you family is amazing. He simply couldn't handle your protective family." He sits infront of me trying to see my emotion. I know that my eyes are blank, cold and dark, no way he could find any emotion.

"Oh Niall stop it, you're making me blush" I grumble sarcastically. I lye flat on my back, gazing up at the ceiling.

" You know what? I'm fuckin sick and tired of you talking shit about yourself and your own family. He never deserved someone as sweet as you. Look what he's done! He made you believe that he actually loved you. You were just one of his toys. He made you start smoking, drinking, clubbing. You're not the same sweet Alicia I knew for the past 9 years of my life. I hate to say this but you really need to move on, he doesn't deserve your tears or you risking your own health by smoking and drinking"

I didn't notice that I was crying until Niall pulled me up and into his arms. I buried my face into his neck. Sobbing out all of the emotions I had built up from the last 3 months.

"I'm so sorry Niall, I've been such a bitch. I ju-just thought he actually l-loved me" I sobbed gripping his shirt. He rubbed my back, running his finger up and down my spine soothingly.

I pulled back and looked into his familiar oceanic blue eyes.

"I love you, Niall" I whisper" I wish I fell in love with you" I grumble pouting slightly.

He chuckled,pulling me onto his lap.

"Maybe I should move on. What about Ashton.(not from 5SOS, even though I really love him and he's adorable :p) He's cute, light brown hair, grey eyes, freckles, wears glasses. Yup"