Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

"DAISY GET BACK HERE!!! PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES NOW!!!!" 

I heard little giggles and looked up to see the little blond 2 year old running around naked and a flustered brown eyed girl running down the stairs after her. Sighing I put my game cube controller down and scooped up daisy before she could run off again. Em finally stopped running and sat down on the couch throwing the baby onesie on the table.

"Why... Why... Why" she kept chanting.

I took the onesie off the table and put it on the squirming blond 2 year old letting her run free once I was done. I sat next to Emma and started patting her back soothingly.

"It's alright Em." I soothed

"God can't he come pick her up already!!" She said frustrated. Getting up and grabbing the remote. Turning on the T.V. Flipping through every channel not liking any. 

Wow, ALOT of stuff has happens since two years ago. Well firstly Emmas brother dropped off his daughter daisy around two weeks ago and DAMN shes got ALOT, of energy!! she been keeping us up all night since she arrived two weeks ago!!! Ok so the boy's band 'One direction' is now absolutely MASSIVE!! They are every where! It's hard seeing Zayns face everywhere but, he cheated on me, I have to forget about him. 

Even thought its sooooooo hard. Also me and Emma are finally in college!! Yep, I'm majoring in culinary arts (chef, baker, etc.) while Em is majoring in forensics and crime analysis (crime solving and police women). And between having to take care of daisy, studying and having Emma try and get me to talk to Zayn again. Yes she still with Niall but the boys are all moving again since the fans keep breaking into their houses so Emma has not been able to talk to him for a week and she's going through what I call 'Niall withdrawal'. 

But every time she goes to visit him or the boys come here, I 'disappear' so I don't have to see his sexy cheating self anymore. I mean... Ass hole cheating self.... Yeah. But the weirdest change that's happened is Emma, her hair is no longer crimped and down to her butt. It's now mid back and she lets her natural curls out now, her face is no longer stained with dark makeup, she keeps it simple and natural now! she also ditched her 'bad girl' attire and traded it in for jeans and random tops or hoodies. Me, we'll I don't see THAT much of a change, I still wear my TOMS and floral but I've added some plaid to the mix ;) my makeup is very similar to Emma's but i curl my hair into ringlets every morning and we'll that's it. 

Oh yeah! The other girlfriends! I almost forgot! Amanda (Louis gf) is soccer player for the British Olympic team (sorry if they don't have a team I don't even know if my country has a team! Lol) and Selena (Liam's gf) is a pro dancer on the X-Factor. And we'll that's pretty much it.. 

"SHANNON ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!!!?!?!???! HELP!!!!!!!" 

I snapped out of my day dream and looked up to see Daisy attacking Emma's head while giggling uncontrollably. I threw my head back laughing hysterically. Occasionally glancing at the two year old beating a 19 year old girl sending me into more laughter.

''Hey Daisy!'' the little 2 year old abruptly stopped beating Emma and turned to me.

''wes?''

''If you out on your swim suit we can go outside and swim for a little!'' 

Daisy squealed and started climbing up the steps to her and Emmas room.  Em sighed and helped her up the steps.

I quickly changed into my red and white stripped bathing suit and sprinted into the pool are seeing Emma helping daisy swim while daisy keeps accidentally making Emma cough out water every 2 seconds. i slowly made my way into the pool. The warm water feeling nice on my pale skin. 

''Hey Em did you see the moving van in front of Mr. and Mrs. Aletowers old house yesterday?''

''No I didn't have classes so went to the kids zone with daize yesterday why?''

'' i didn't know they were leaving i wonder if they've sold the house yet?''

'' well i don't know'' Emma shrugged her shoulders and refocused on daisy trying to swim.

thinking nothing of it i flipped onto my back and just floated.

About and hour later it was Daisys bed time so we all got out of our in-ground pool and dried off then Em went upstairs to change daisy and put her down so i changed into a pair of leggings and a flowy tank top and plopped onto the couch ready to resume Mario brothers when i heard a scream.

''GODDAMMIT DAISY GET BACK HERE AND LIE DOWN''

sighing i paused my game and went to check on them and as usual Daisy was throwing a tantrum about not wanting to sleep. so after half an hour we had finally gotten her asleep and went back downstairs and sat on the front porch. it was a beautiful after noon the sun was starting to set and the sky was a an orangy blue the sun was halfway set and everything was quiet. Emma was reading 'the fault in our stars' so i took out my phone and went onto infinite tracks and started up my favorite playlist shutting my eyes and hoping to relax.

''SHANNON!'' Emma yelled at me taking my headphones out.

''GODDAMIT EMMA WHAT NOW''

''jesus sorry i was just wondering if you could hear that'' she replied crossing her arms under her chest.

I took out my other headphone and was immediately taken back by a loud band playing and people yelling and splashing sounds. most likely coming from next door. Well so much for a quiet evening..

''So how is this our problem?'' i asked Em, ''its just some idiots having fun it'll stop soon''

She shrugged and continued reading, but after half an hour it started to get annoying. So we got up and went inside looking for quiet,  but none was found Daisy was crying, no, screaming from Emmas room probably awoken by those idiots loud music.

''FUCKING HELL THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLES WOKE UP DAISY IM GONNA KILL THEM'' Emma yelled her face turning red from anger. She stormed out of the house to the neighbors. shit.

I chased after her yelling her name but she wouldn't stop. When Emmas pissed she stops for nothing. Emmas small fists banged hard on the large white door, after several bangs on the door the music stopped and footsteps were heard getting closer. I was really scared i mean we don't know these people what if they try to hurt us? i backed away a litte and watched Emma stand with her arms crossed, tapping her foot impatiently. I looked to the floor in fear waiting for them to open the door.

"OH MY GOD!''