Chapter 16

Chapter 16 BATBB

Shannons P.O.V.

Em opened the door to two very handsom looking guys. When they saw us there jaws were literally on the ground. Harry had to slap them upside the head to get them so stop gawking at us. Niall held Emmas hand and started walking off with her before they turned the corner she smirked at me and waved. Perv. Zayn was looking at me intently and smiling. I felt a blush creep onto my cheecks and quickly put my head down. Only to have zayn lightly put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up to look into his eyes.

"you look really beautiful Shan"

Zayn said while looking at me almost in awe.

I blushed at his comment but couldnt hide my face since he was still firmly holding my face with his hands. He leaned in and kissed me but almost a second later he pulled back and took my hand in his.

"Lets go!"

*30 mins later*

Me and zayn were in the car still on the way to where hes taking me he put a blindfold (not see through this time ;) ) so i can't see what the date place looks like. He had his hand enterwind with mine the whole time and i was enjoying the ride. Then i felt the car come to a stop and heard a car door open and shut.

Then i felt my side open and zayns hands grab m waist and lift me out of the car with ease. He guided me to somewhere never taking his hands off my waist. We kept walking until we reached a flight of stairs, and i know cause zayn kept going step,step,step, turn over and over again for like 10 mins. Finally we stopped and he slowly took off the blindfold only for the most beautiful sight to come into view! We were ontop of the eiffel tower! The view was absolutly incredible you could see all of the city and soon it wpuld be dark so youd be able to see all of the lights! Behind us there was a table set for two with all these fancy decor and red candles, my favorite coulor!

I felt two hands wrap around my waist from behind.

"you like it" he whisperd his lips only millimetres away from my ear making me shiver at the contact.

"its lovely but you didnt have to do this" i told him.

He shook his head "no i want to" i started blushing at his comment.

"ready to eat?"

I nodded my head and he pulled out my chair for me like a gentlemen. A fancy waiter came by and put some soup and bread infront of us for our appetisers.

By the time dessert came im pretty sure we know every little thing about each other from our birthday to our first every thing pet girlfriend or boyfriend and i even told him he was the first guy i ever kissed or dated making him smirk and giggle a little. Prick. When we had finished the sun had already set and zayn took my hand and lead me to the railing holding me close to his side. We were just staring at the beautiful night life of paris when all of a sudden fireworks started to go off everywhere in the night sky i looked back at zayn to see him staring down at me smiling he slowly leaned down and kissed me passionitly the fireworks matched my feelings then he slowly pulled back and pulled a long rectangular box outta his pocket.

I was just starring at him with so many emotions. Exited, nervous, happy, ect. . He opended the box to reveal a beautiful silver chain necklace with a plain silver heart charm with the letter 'Z' inside it the 'Z' had red fake diamonds lininng it. It was absolutly beautiful. I looked up at him and gave him tge biggest hug ever

"thank you so much zayn its beautiful" i told him while looking up into those addicting chocolate brown eyes.

He smiled down at me and then moved back alittle to pull something else out of his pocket. It was his keys but on the key ring there was a charm that matched mine but had a 'S' instead of a 'Z' it was amazing. He pecked my lips again before walking hand in hand with him back to the car. Best day ever!