Chapter eight

Chapter 8

Oh my god. He loves me, Zayn loves me. And I, I love him!

"shannon - say something.Please"

He snapped me out of my day dream but I realized I know exactly how to answer I kissed him hard he imediatly kissed back putting his strong hands on the small of my back pulling me closer  to him but we obviously had to be interrupted.

"Hey Zayn- AHH MY EYES"

Dammit of course it was Louis. We quickly pulled away. Louis had a horrified look on his face when he realized his best friend was making out with his target!

Louis was about to run out when all the boys plus Emma and Amanda came running in.

"What the hell we heard screams what happend!?!" Liam asked.wow. He looked genuinly concerced the usual side of him I saw was pure evil.

"ZAYN AND S-" Zayn threw his hand over louis mouth and pushed us all outside.

"Hey whats your face we sent Louis to save Zayn from you when we heard Louis scream. what did you do to him" Harry asked with a scowl on his face Niall was about to punch him but Emma beat him to it which sent him to the ground.

"What the hell?!" he squeaked, ha! He sounds like a girl.

"sorry" Emma said with a sick smile on her face. God sometimes she scares me

"No but what happened" Niall asked

"ummm Emma I need to talk to you" I pulled inside her hotel room right next door and locked it.

"talk" she said right away.

I glanced around the room it was exactly like mine but amandas stuff wasnt there. whos was it then?  I kept staring untill i saw a red polo ooh Niall must have switched with amanda? Smart.

"SHANNON TALK"

"ok.." i started "well...erm... Basically...um....."