Chapter two

Chapter two

I woke up to my second alarm, realizing I hit snooze and fell back asleep, I now have only ten minutes to get ready. Great, could this day couldnt get any worse? Well with my luck It probably will.

I sprinted to the bathroom and finished getting into my skinny jeans then slipped on my yellow TOMS. As I was finishing braiding my hair I heard a loud beep come from outside. I ran out the large bathroom, grabbed my bag from my bed and sprinted out the door to Emma's car. It's quite cute actually. Nothing you'd expect from Emma, it's a small light blue used convertible i got for her, for her sweet 16. I hoped into the passenger seat.

"hey em- what are you wearing"

Ok this is weird shes wearing a coulor other than red or black. It's pink! She never wears pink she hates the colour!

"Shut it my moms making me wear this cause shes ' tired of my red clothing and i need to be more girly and lady like' and all this shit." Emma mimicked her foster mom in a high class kinda posh voice. Karen definitely doesn't sound like.

"She even took all my red tops and threw them in the wash so they were all wet so i couldn't wear them. I'm just going to change into the extra tops I keep in my locker when i get there."

"Alright when your done I will be at the garbage can getting my daily beating" I sighed at the end of my sentence.

"No!" Emma protested "Your coming with me no ones going touch you. Understood?"

Over the past years I've gotten used to Emmas protective nature, she has always done her best to protect me from any sort of harm.

"ok"

We pulled up to school right after. Emma didnt want to be seen in pink and sprinted for the washroom. Crap she's fast she could go into the olympics and win gold! I on the other hand am slow and a turtle could beat me.

I slowed down a little giving up trying to catch up to her. I could hear footsteps behind me. This is a unnatural occurrence, no one walks near me, afraid that they'll be the boys next target if seen anywhere near me. I was about to turn around when a hand clamped over my mouth and lips pressed near my ear.

"Hello Shannon. Lost your little friend haven't we, well looks like niall can help us rather than holding her back today"

That squeeky british voice I knew too well whispered in my ear. Louis.

"But this time, we've got something a little different than a garbage bath"

Rigt as those words left his mouth he grabbed me and ran towards his old orange van, opened the back seat door and threw me right on Zayn. I got off him and tried getting out, I pulled at the handle viciously trying to pry the door open. Great just fucking great its locked. Zayn grabbed me and pulled me back onto him holding me tightly, he clamped his hand tight over my mouth. Great just great. They're tired of my presence at school so there either going to kill me or drop me off somewhere far away to die alone and afraid.

Louis started the engine and raced out of the school parking lot.

As I was struggling to get out of Zayns tight grip my butt started to vibrate. Oh my god! I forgot about my phone. Zayn had let go of me once we were at least 15 minutes away from the school and had left me to sit on the floor away from the view of passing cars. Since Zayn was occupied in a conversation with Louis about something I am not interested in I slipped my phone from my pocket and quietly turned my iphone on.

From: Emma 🎀

Were the hell are you ? Are you ok ?!? What happened? I'm freaking out here. I'm calling you!

I tried txting her not to call but Inwas too late

check yes juliet here the countdown 3,2,1 fall in my arms now-

My ring tone went off causing everyones conversations to stop and turn to me. Harry snatched it from me and clicked answer, putting the phone on speaker

"Hello" his voice was so deep yet soo annoying

"SHANNON WHAT THE HELL WHERE ARE YO- WHO THE HELL IS THIS WHY DO YOU HAVE SHANNON'S PHONE I SWEAR WHEN I FIND YOU-"

"Don't worry babe she's safe. Were just keeping her with us today" Louis screamed from the front seat.

"FIRST OF ALL... LOUIS? NEVER CALL ME THAT OR ILL BEAT YOU HARDER THAN YOUR LITTLE BLONDE SIDE KICK" I turned to look at Niall to see his cheecks a deep crimson red. Haha wait till i tell Emma.. If I ever see her again!

"AND SECOND I KNOW WHAT YOUR DAMN CAR LOOKS LIKE AND DONT THINK I CANT TRACK SHANNON IVE GOT ME WAYS. IM COMING TO GET MY FRIEND BACK AND WHEN I FIND HER I WILL CHOP OF BALLS SO YOU WOULNT EVER BE ABLED TO REPRODUCE GOT IT"

"Ok babe" Niall said while chuckling I never notice his irish accent before. I thought he was british too, oh well who cares. GET ME OUT OF THIS DAMN CAR!

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU DONT...Niall? "

"Wow guys did you hear that? Shes  talking too us calmly and nicely! Good girl." He laughed

"Watch it Blondie. TELL SHANNON IM COMING TO GET HER!!" With that she hung up leaving me alone in silence with the five idiots.

"Wait when she said she would make sure we never had kids wouldn't that be bad for niall I mean he always wanted kids!" Louis yelled, everyone started laughing and Niall only blushed a deeper red.

''awwww''

Everyone snapped their heads at me. Shoot i awwd out loud darn it. Niall mouthed opened about to say something when the car came to a stop.

And that eerie squeeky voice once again spoke.

"We're here"