Chapter 22 Prom part 2

A/N: Final part of prom! but this isnt the last chapter of the book! id just like to deticate this chapter to ericaday, AMADelicateFlower, Rae_Tommoayne_146, savethetoucans ! thank you for your lovely comments you guys are the best :) anywho hope you like this chapter..... Get ready Prom part 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''im proud its just gonna be hard''

''im sorry just know that i will always love you ok?'' he held my hands andlooked into my eyes saying this.

''Im happy but sad at the same time im so proud of you guys but i dont want this to be goodbye,'' more tears fell.

''im sorry but just remember i will always love you and i will never hurt you''

''i love you too..''

*hours earlier*

''WE HAVE ARRIVED" I could hear the door slam open then feet stampeding in. Well Emmas here.

''IM IN MY ROOM''

We got the day off school because of prom and it is 11 am, wayyyyyy too early! Prom is in 5 hours and Emma insisted on making us get ready now saying itll take awhile, which i dont belive one bit. I think it should take 2 hours,tops!

''HOLA SENIORITA SHANITA!!!'' Em screamed slamming my door open and suffocating me into a hug. Selena and amanda came in behind carrying all the stuff we need to get ready.

i attempted to wrap my arms around emma to hug her back but her grip kept me from lifting my arms.

''Emma too tight... again"

"oops sorry" she laughed and let go

''hi selena hi amanda!'' i gave them each a hug then jumped back onto my bed sitting up watching them unpack all the makeup and hair stuff.

''damn girl how much stuff do we need?!'' she legit had like 3 giant makeup cases and 2 bags of hairstuff. They just laughed in response.

''Time to get ready for prommmmmmmm!''

4 hours later all our makeup and hair was done. She really wasnt kidding it did take a longggggg time. I was the last one to get done up.

Amanda and Emma started by attacking my face in diffrent coulrs and brands of makeup while selena worked on my hair spraying various sparys and using like 45 different kinds of heat. No one was aloud to see what they looked like until everyone was finished so when they were all done they legitamently shoved me into the closet yelling at me to hurry up and get my dress on.

I stood there in my pink fuzzy robe admiring the soft blue material. My favorite fairy tale is beauty and the beast. I always admired belles dress, the way is flowed out when her and beast danced. I could just imagine my moment exactly like hers in this dress with Zayn. Emma always said i looked like her but i didnt think anything of it. but the fairy tale itself was also amazing, belle loved beast no matter what he looked or acted like and even though they had obsticles they had there friends to help them and in the end love conquered all and beast turned into her prince charming. Smilling to myself thinking about the perfect fairy tale i picked up the dress and slipped it on. Perfect.

''CMONNNNNN WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY HELLO'' amanda screamed through the door,well someones impatient

Before i could turn the handle Emma burst through the door grabbed y arm and dragged me downstairs to the living room where my mom had put a lage mirror the first day when we first moved into this house. i dont undertsand why but i never said anything about it.