Chapter 11: Second Chance

The sound of thunder and the shaking of the house made Ace bolt straight up in bed. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and scanned the room. His eyes adjusted to the darkness and Ash started to recognize some things. He was in a bedroom, not his one at the mansion however. Everything was covered in dust. He soon recognized the room and froze. It was her room. The girl he could never forget.

"Hello Ace." Sarah said from behind him.

Ace didn't turn to look at her. He couldn't.

"H-how....are you..." He choked.

"Alive?" Sarah finishes for him. "I don't know honestly the details. This, figure was the first person I saw. It said I was needed for something, something to do with you."

There was a static noise and Ace knew who she was talking about. He appeared beside Ace.

"She is meant to keep you in line. After your 'little' spree, people have been snooping around. Other creepypastas have been restless cause of what you did, and some are worried bout you." Slenderman says.

Ace was filled with rage. "You brought back the one person, the one I cared most about and you brought her back from the dead. The one person who's memory I didn't want to taint or change. Not only did you do that, but now you're trying to make her watch after me. I didn't want her to see who I've become."

Ace lashes out and punches the wall next to slenderman, creating a hole with a spiderweb of cracks along the whole wall. Ace begins to shake violently. Tears start to form in the corner of his eyes. He falls to his knees. After a few minutes a hand touches his shoulder, then touches his cheek. He turns his head and suddenly was looking into ocean blue eyes.

"Ace...." Sarah says lovingly. Tears were starting to fall from her eyes.

Ace reaches and gently touches her cheek, then wipes away her tears. "Don't cry for me. Save your tears."

Sarah begins to cry even more. She falls on him and begins to sob into his chest. "You silly boy... I missed you." She says between sobs.

Ace breaks and hugs her back tightly. "I missed you too. So very much." He kisses the top of her head.

There was the another crash of thunder and Sarah slightly jumped. Ace lightly smiles, for he knew that the real Sarah was always scared of thunder. He had her back, and he was never letting go of her ever again. Rain begins to fall and the sound of it hitting the window was the only sound in the room for a while besides Sarah's light sobbing. Ace continues to hold her, trying to comfort her. Sarah stifles her sobs and looks up into his eyes. Her ocean blue eyes wet with fresh tears, and his mixed eyes, that use to hold hate and anger, now filled with peace and longing. They lean in and their lips crash together. Neither of them wanted this moment to end, and both of them held tightly to the other. After a minute they break apart.

"Stay with me." Ace says softly to her.

"Of course, yes you silly boy." Sarah says nodding her head.

Soon they were walking back to the mansion, their fingers intertwined tightly together.