3 = Hurt

Ladybug almost fainted. It was him. Chat Noir...Adrien...they were the same? But... That was impossible. Adrien Agreste was shy and quiet,  he wasn't at all like the confident and flirtatious Chat Noir.  But then again. Their physical similarities were quite prominent.

Ladybug bit her lip.  "It's really you... "

Adrien rubbed the back of his neck. And Ladybug very carefully removed her own mask,  her bright blue eyes sparkling at him. 

"Marinette Cheng... " Adrien whispered. He was almost speechless. Marinette was a shy clumsy adorable mess during the day. But Ladybug was just flawless in every way. 

Marinette looked away from him,  she knew he had been expecting some beautiful warrior girl as stylish as a supermodel and she felt as though she had disappointed him by being...well...her. 

Embarrassed and self hating,  Marinette turned and flipped off the building the two were on; she ran over the rooftops and dared not look back. 

Adrien wanted to follow her,  but he knew he had to let her go. She needed time to be alone,  and to figure out where she was at this moment. He watched as her transformation wore off mere seconds before she ran into her home.  He sighed, and then, defeatedly,  he turned and made his way back to his mansion. 

~♥~

Adrien sprinted out of the school, tossing his packpack over his shoulder. He was in such a hurry,  and didn't want to show up to his destination in his chauffer driven limo. 

His heart was beating rapidly, he was more worried than he had been for a long time. Marinette hadn't been at school for two weeks straight,  ever since the two had told each other the truth,  he had no contact from her,  except earlier that day,  when he received a single text message from her. 

Recieved: June 17th 12:42 PM
From: Marinette

Help

As soon as Adrien had read that message the blood had drained from his face.  The pure fear for Marinette's safety was all he was thinking about. Adrien ran up to the door of the bakery, went inside, and approached Marinette's mother,  Sabine. 

"Excuse me,  Ms. Cheng?"

Sabine smiled at the boy.  "Yes,  dear?"

"Is Marinette home?"

"Yes she's just upstairs,  go on ahead. "

"Thank you."

Adrien ran upstairs and knocked on Marinette's bedroom door.

"Marinette? "

Adrien heard the door being unlocked, and opened it.  There, he saw her,  he dropped his bag in shock. 
Marinette had a few small bleeding cuts on her arm,  and her eyes were red and puffy. She was sitting in the middle of the floor,  hugging her knees and crying. Adrien couldn't take it,  he bolted over,  lifted her up,  and held her as she cried into his shoulder.  He stroked her hair and gently swayed with her. In the softest of voices,  he said;

"It's okay, I've got you, you're safe here. "