5 - Akuma

"I..." Marinette couldn't think of the right words.

JUST SAY YES YOU MORON ITS ADRIEN!

As she opened her mouth to speak and accept him. Chloe caught up with the two.

"Adrien sweetie~ when will you be picking me up for the dance?" She cooed in that signature sweet sickly tone of hers. Adrien stammered.

Marinette sighed. Annoyed at herself. She turned and left him with Chloe. She knew it was pointless. Adrien didn't love her. He loved Ladybug. The personalities were just too different. Polar opposites.

She gently tossed her bag onto the grass, making sure not to hurt Tikki.
She sat and looked up at the Eiffel tower.

Everything hurt. And a voice in her head began to talk to her.

"The love if your life, stolen from you. What a tragic situation. "

No. Marinette thought. I can't akumatize.

A dark purple butterfly was absorbed by her earrings. Turning them a darker blood red. Her hair was turned white, and her mask became jagged and butterfly shaped. Instead of her trademark yoyo, a sharp circular blade was in its place. Marinette tried to fight it, but she felt the akuma taking away her personality. She couldn't fight it any longer. Her bodysuit was jet black with crimson detail on the sleeves.

"Bring me the Miraculous, Widow Negra,"

Negra leaped into the air, making her way to the home of Chloe, preparing for the kill. She knew Chat Noir would show up to help. And there she would steal his Miraculous.

Adrien had witnessed the entire thing. He had been looking for Marinette, wanting to apologise and confess his feelings for her. Tears were attempting to get at his eyes.

No...not Marinette...

Engulfed in rage. Adrien ran behind an alleyway,
"Plagg!" He almost yelled. "CLAWS OUT!"

No sooner had he transformed, Chat Noir followed the path Widow Negra had taken. He swore to get his lover back. No matter what it took.

"Chat Noir!" Tikki yelled flying behind him. Ladybug hadn't been able to transform, so the kwami wanted to help him fight Negra. "I'll help you," she stated. And the two went towards Chloe's house, preparing to fight the akumatized heroine.

~❤~

A defeated Widow Negra fell to her knees. Chat stomped on her earrings. Letting the akuma out. Tikki purified it and reversed the damage. Marinette fainted, and was swiftly caught by Noir.