9 - The Dresses

At 2:15, Adrien saw Marinette hiding behind a stone pillar, she was talking to Tikki and giggling in the most adorable way. He went over to her and rested his hand on her shoulder.

"You requested me, my lady?" He said, leaning againt the pillar, one eyebrow raised, and a playful smile on his lips. He took her hand and kissed it, winking at her again. It felt so much better acting normally around her as Adrien, as opposed to Cat Noir. It felt more natural like this.

Marinette blushed but smiled at him. "I realised I never answered you about tomorrow night. "

"What do you mean, Princess?"

"My answer is Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, I'll be your date to the dance."

~❤~

The next night, Adrien knocked on the door to the home of the Dupain Cheng Family. He was wearing a black suit and tie with small dark red lining on the sleeves of his jacket.

Sabine opened the door and squealed a little.

"Oh Adrien you look great!" She smiled "Tom look at him!"

"Looking good, son." Tom chuckled

Adrien smiled back at them

"Nino's already here, you two can go chill out in the living room, we'll let you know when the girls are ready. " Sabine smiled.

Adrien thanked her and went to watch TV with Nino.

Upstairs, in Marinettes bedroom, Alya was wearing a long golden dress that was slim fitting against her curves. She was wearing contacts, so didn't have her glasses in. And her hair was in a long French braid, with a gold lily flower as the clasp.

Marinette wore a long strapless red dress with black lining along the neckline and hemline. She wore a small star shaped silver necklace, and her hair was loose and ever so slightly wavy. She wore black heels and a red headband.

"I'm so nervous oh my goshhhh" Marionette was freaking out.

"Girl calm down everything will be okay. " Alya reassured her best friend.

Marinette took a deep breath.

"Mom! We're ready!"

Sabine called the boys over. Nino straightened the bowtie he was wearing.

Alya came down the steps first, she smiled a Nino and took his outstretched hand. Nino hugged her. Everyone had to admit. Alya looked gorgeous in the slim golden number she was wearing.

Then, the belle of the ball, Marionette stepped down into the room. Adrien's jaw dropped for a moment. Her dress showed off her curves but fanned out at the waist into a princess style gown.

Adrien was falling in love with her all over again.

She walked over to him. Her face almost as red as her dress.

"You look absolutely beautiful Mari..." Adrien held her hands.

"Photo everyone!" Sabine smiled as the four friends grouped together for a photo.

Then they rushed out into one of Adrien's limo's and made their way to the dance.