My big "THE END"

Wow, you stuck along to the very last part, didn't you?
The ironic thing is, I like writing more than reading... I hope my performance was good (although, this performance was real-life). I hope you enjoyed your buttered popcorn while staring at the screen for the past few minutes.
*takes a bow*
*And the Oscar goes to...*

I didn't expect this to end like this, with a kinda happy sense of finding myself through my existence. And I was really philosophical, wasn't I?
Sorry 'bout that.
Just writing this is one small step for Guy, and one giant leap for Shy-kind.
It's a typical happy ending.
But I've at least encouraged myself during this "thinking-process", if not some of you.
I can only hope for the best from now on as I really try to step out and live. I wish all the best for everybody as well...

I bet you didn't expect such an ending, did you? It's all the Author's fault, like I pointed out before, he was the genius behind the color-coordination on the cover.
And the title.
*rolls eyes*

I'd like to thank everyone who intruded in on my thoughts (which I was hoping on), you really have spunk.
("I hate spunk", not really but I always wanted to say that)
Now you tell me, do I exist?
*thankfully, one last stupid winkey-face*

...
Ok Author, this is where you play the cheesy conclusion music like in Hollywood, give a "that's all folks" and then roll the credits.

I'll stop talking with this lame, yet worthy advice:
Live more than exist.
*Peace out*
*roll credits*

Starring:
Me as me
Myself as myself
and
I as I

And a tiny roll goes to the Author too I guess.