Chapter 1

Unknown P.O.V.
********

Pain

Pain is all I feel. I can feel whatever they gave me flowing though my veins, leaving a burning sensation as it passed. why? Why is this happening? I didn't do anything.

The burning soon stopped, only to be replaced by a slight tingling in my muscles. The blind fold was removed from my eyes revealing a bright light, making me close them again. I opened them again slightly before hesitantly opening them fully.

The room I was in was fairly large and the walls had a metallic look. At the other end of the room was a set of double doors. The room was lit with multiple spotlights, placed in a circle surrounding me.

I tied to get up, but my movements were constricted due to the metal cuffs around both my wrists and ankles, keeping me bound to the chair. Trapped

All of a sudden an alarm sounded and the once blinding white lights turned a deep red, darkening the room. The cuff were released and as soon as they did I darted towards the doors, praying to some god that they were unlocked. But what god is there out there to help me. I started to hit the cool metal of the door until my hands bled and screamed for help until my throat hurt. But none came.

The sound of a door opening made me turn around. One of the ceiling panels had begun to lower, revealing its contents. A dozen of people were being lowered. "Hey, help please, what's going on?" I got no reply, they all turned to face me. That's when I saw it, their rotting faces, they weren't human, I'm not even sure they're even alive. The smell of rotting flesh gave me even more evidence for that theory.

When the panel reached the floor, the boundaries that were keeping them contained dropped, letting them make their way towards me. Most of them limped, walking on broken bones. There no way someone could walk like that, if they were human. However despite their slow speed in a group the reached me pretty quickly.

The one closest to me, lunged grabbing ahold of my arm and with out hesitation sinking it's teeth into me. I screamed from the shock but somehow managed to free my arm and push the one that bit me and the majority of them back, then ran to the other side of the room. I looked at my arm to inspect the wound while I had the chance but when I did there was only a small blood stain.

I hadn't realised they had caught up to me and only did when a sharp pain rose from my shoulder. Once again I pushed the freak of me, instead of running, I stood on its head, breaching it's skull and crushing it's brain and...killing it?

So their heads their weak point, huh?. I ran though the group pushing as many as I could to the ground, a few were killed but most were quick to get back up. The strange feeling I had before came back but this time much stronger than before. I ran faster and pushed more of them down, stomping on their heads. Each time I killed one, the feeling got stronger and stronger, the burning sensation returned but instead of bringing pain it brought pure bliss. My mind became clouded by bloodlust and I lost control of my body and soon after all I saw was black.