Chapter 5

Luna P.O.V.
***********

"At least it's warm" Jill said, relieved she isn't in waist high freezing cold water. Thank god.

Chris followed her in and heading straight to the doors, I followed him in a stood next to Jill watching him get the doors open. It was quite funny actually, he kept entering the wrong key code, becoming extremely frustrated each time the red light came on saying wrong. At one point I think his face went red and you could see the veins on his forehead. How can something be so cruel but so funny at the same time.

Stifling my laughter, I walked towards him, putting my hand on his shoulder I gave him a small push away from the keyboard and took his place. It was a simple panel, with 0-9 buttons not to difficult...to break. I drew my hand back and brought it down on the keyboard with all the power I could muster, shattering it and making the wiring inside visible. The red light then turned green, unlocking the door. "there that wasn't so hard" I said turning back towards the "experts".

"Try not to look so smug about it" chris muttered as I walked back to them.

"So I'm not allowed to show off but you are? yeah because that works"

"I don't show off" he denied

"Jill?" I asked

"I'm not getting involved. Now if you two children are done playing we have a job do do" she scolded us.

"Yes, ma'am" me and chris muttered.

We followed Jill into a tank room filled with water but that wasn't the only thing in there. Suddenly a infected shark came barreling towards us, with little time to spare I leaped the the side away from its teeth, while Chris and Jill jumped to the other side. I tried to get back to them but the shark quickly turned and swam towards me so I ran though the water to a wooden door on the opposite side of the room. Scampering inside, I slammed the door shut preventing the fish mutation from reaching me. It banged against the door but my body weight holding the door in place barley sustained.

It soon stopped its attempt at making its way inside, it must have spotted Chris and Jill, I thought. Leaving the door I looked around the room. It was quite small and all along the far side of the wall was covered in computers and a desk, most likely for surveillance. On the roof were some root type things tangled within themselves and the ceiling. I jumped when the door burst open revealing a panicked Chris. He soon ran in with Jill straight in after him.

"Oh thank god I thought you got hurt" Chris said as he walked over to me and did something strange. He hugged me. And not the light friendly sort of hug too, it was tight and kind of like a 'I missed you' hug, something I defently did not expect from him.

"Yeah, keep hugging her like that and she won't be" Jill said seeing my distress. Chris was quick to let go.

"Sorry, I was just really worried" he said sheepishly

"It's okay, so what now" as soon as I said that, two huge vines lowered down from the ceiling behind the two S.T.A.R.S. members. By the look on their faces there must be one behind me too. I felt the vine coil around my waist at the same time the ones behind Chris and Jill did. With a sudden pull we're pulled up toward the ceiling and though it, hitting my head on some wood on the way though. Black dots began to cloud my vision until everything went black.