A Drunk Night

*A/N* I'm so sorry for not writing in a while! And thank you so much for all of your support with this story! I love y'all so much!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘 Now for the story!

Mitch's POV

"Mitchieeeee" He called. "Mitchie where are you baby??" We had just got home from the club and he has had waaaaaaay too many drinks. "I'm coming honey. Just wait there!"

I walked across the hall to see my adorable boyfriend lying across his bed. "There you are Mitch! I missed you!" He said, even though I had seen him literally 5 minutes ago. "I missed you too!" I said playfully. "Mitchie I want you right here, right now." Scott called to me.

I walk over to my big, drunk boyfriend and sit on his bed. "Is that all hun?" I ask playfully. "Not quite." He said.

Scott sat up and soon was straddling me. He kissed me like he never had before. "I love you Mitch." He mumbled against my lips. We hadn't realized how long we had making out until he was on top of me.

He soon moved to my ear and then my neck. He made feather like kisses all along my neck, making me smile. I start to moan quietly and I could see the grin spread across his face.

//Im just gonna leave it at that because I don't write smut! 😁 Sorry! But I'll leave it up to your imagination to think about what happened that night!//

Love y'all!! (By the way, I'm running out of ideas here! If you have any suggestions of what you want me to write please let me know! Thanks!)