The Proposal

Mitch's POV

"Morning Babe!" I say as I exit my bedroom and enter the kitchen. "Oh you're up! Good morning queen! Happy anniversary!" He said grabbing me into a hug and kissing the top of my head. "You too babe!" I say as I tilt my head to kiss his lips. "I made your favorite breakfast!" He said after he pulled away. He's always thinking of ways to spoil me. God I love him.

-•-•-•-

Later I went shopping with Kirstie and Esther to find a perfect outfit for our anniversary dinner. "I can't believe y'all have been dating for 4 years now!" Kirstie said. "I know! It's crazy!" I reply. After a lot of shopping, we finally found the perfect outfit and decided to go home.

-•-•-•-

I get home to see Scott sitting on the couch with Wyatt. "Hey Mitchie!" He called. "Hey Scottland!" I said. We went over to the couch and sat down. "I can't wait for tonight! I have a special surprise for you!" Scott said. "Yay! I love surprises!" I say.

-•-•-•-

Scott drove me to this really nice Italian place for dinner. Everything about it was perfect. The food, the view, the candles. Everything was beautiful. After we finished at the restaurant Scott drove to our favorite beach to walk on. We have walked there hand-in-hand more times than you can count.

-•-•-•-

It started getting cold so Scott gave me his jacket. We sat down on our favorite little bench near the pier and watched the sunset. Everything was perfect. I was here with the love of my life and everything about tonight was perfect. "Mitch, I love you more than anything in the world. You have always been my best friend and now my boyfriend. We've made so many memories together and I guess what I'm trying to say is, what are you doing for the rest of your life?" Scott said as he got on one knee. I could not believe what was happening. "Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my husband?" I immediately started crying and all I could manage to say was "Yes". We both grabbed each other into a hug and held on tighter than we've ever had. "I love you Scott" I say. "I love you too Mitch." He says as we kiss.