Chapter 3-Planning

~Clover's POV~

I woke up and rolled over to see what time it was. Its 9:08 a.m. so I decide to get up. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and tank top and went to take a quick shower. I got out of the shower and decide to throw may hair into a messy bun. I looked at the time 9:30 a.m. Then I remember last night. I rushed over to my phone to text Niall. In no time he answered back. I was so surprised that he actually gave me his number. After a few text of small talk he shocked me.

Niall: Soooo I was wondering would you want to have dinner tonight?

I was so excited I can't believe Niall Horan just ask me on a date. It felt to unreal. We agreed on 7 tonight. After texting Niall I realized I never texted Louis Raven's number. She is going to love me for this. I scrolled through my contacts looking for Louis's number. I found it and send him Raven's number with a big grin across my face.

Me: Hey Louis its Clover Raven's Number is (656)-986-3568

He responded almost instantly.

Louis: Thanks :) I owe you one. Have fun on your date with Niall! ;)

I was a little shocked he knew about the date but I guess he is close friends with Niall. I put my phone on the night stand and went to eat some breakfast. I smelled the bacon as soon as I reached the stairs. I ran into the kitchen to find my mom hard at work making breakfast.

"Morning" I said going to the fridge to get some juice.

"Morning honey. Do you want any eggs?" my mom asked.

"hmmm not this morning not in the mode for eggs" I said walking to the living room to find my dad sipping his coffee.

"Morning Dad"

"Morning" he grumbled back.

My dad isn't much of a morning person. I sat down on the couch turning on the TV to find something to pass the time till breakfast. Soon enough I found sponge bob. Yes I know its weird but I love sponge bob still. "Breakfast is ready" My mom yelled from the kitchen. I wasted no time getting to the table. It looks so good. She made sausage, bacon, Eggs, Toast and my favorite Potatoes. It dug in while my parents had small talk about the day events to come. Then I heard my phone start ringing. I knew it had to be Raven. I threw my plate in the sink and ran to get the phone.

~Raven's POV~

"Wake up Raven" my mom screamed at me from the kitchen

"Why mom its Sunday"

"Because I said so your not sleep your life away"

"Fine" I grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Morning" my brother says as I sit at the table.

"Morning" I grumble. I really hate being woke up before noon. My mom put a plate of fluffy pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks mom"

"No problem. Now eat up I have to go run some errands and I want breakfast cleaned up before I leave"

"OK" I said shoving a huge bite of pancake in my mouth not caring how hoggish I looked. My phone vibrated saying I had a text. I noticed it was a unknown number but I decided to check it out anyways.

"OMG" I basically screamed

"What the Hell Raven" my mom screamed from behind me.

I couldn't answer her I was just staring at the text not believing my eyes.