Chapter 9-Packing

Breakfast couldn't have been more awkward. My parents finally questioned me about yesterday and how I was acting weird. I told them about Lola and how she was in the accident. The were a little mad I didn't just tell them about it. I decide on top of that to tell them about my up coming trip to Los Angles. I didn't exactly tell them I was dating Niall. I lied and said I won free tickets. They believed me which I had no doubt they wouldn't. I know lying to your parents isn't a good thing but then again I wasn't up for the whole sex talk. After escaping my parents questions I ran upstairs to call Raven. I dial her number within three rings she answer.

"Hey Whats up"

"Well last night umm " I was so nervous as how Raven would react I could barely form sentences.

"Clover spit it out already" I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"ok hmm I had a dream about Niall"

"So What wrong with a dream"

"Well it was kind of umm it was a sex dream." She was quiet and it wasn't helping my nerves. I started to her laughing through the phone.

"Stop laughing at me"

"Sorry its just really funny. So how far did you go?"

"Raven I am not tell you. "

"oh come on."

"No and promise you wont tell anyone Please"

"I promise"

"So are you excited we leave tomorrow"

"Hell yea I cant wait" I laughed at her excitement. I was excited myself. Lets hope this weekend makes up for the crazy week.

"So what time are we meeting tomorrow?"

"I guess around 1 cause are flight leaves at 4. Which gives us an hour to get there and an hour for security check. Then we have some extra time to shop and eat."

"Sounds good. Well we should get to packing talk to you later. Bye"

"Bye" I hung up and went to take a quick shower to relax. The shower helped a lot. I got my suit case and went to work packing plenty of outfits and all the necessities I would need for the weekend. I was putting in the first set of outfits when I felt my phone buzz. I saw it was a text from Niall. I quickly opened it.

Niall: Cant wait to see you tomorrow beautiful.

Me: I can't wait either. I miss you

Niall: I miss you too. So whatcha up to

Me: Packing. wbu?

Niall: Getting ready to eat some Breakfast.

Me: Figures lol tell the guys I said hey

Niall: I will Babe I gtg though but I will text you later.

Me: K bye

I was almost done packing and I had no clue what to do. I decided to read some fan fiction. I love fan fiction even though some are a little rude. I tried writing one myself but I didn't go well. I laid down on my bed with my Ipad and pulled up the latest fanfic I had been reading. I started reading mainly cause the title caught my attention. It called "My Hero".It is about a girl who is saved by Louis Tomlinson. I was almost done when my phone started ringing. I looked to see it was my grandma calling.

"Hello"

"Hey sweetie. How's Lola doing?" she asked. I felt bad I didn't keep her updated.

"She is doing great she gets out in about a week or so"

"That's great honey. I'm glad she is doing well"

"Yea me too"

"Well my breaks almost over. Have fun on your trip"

"I will"

"Bye sweetie Love you"

"Love ya too bye" I hung up and noticed two hours had past already. I walked Downstairs to see how long dinner was going to be.

"Hey mom how long till dinner"

"About 20 minutes. Could you set the table? Please"

"Yea sure" I grabbed the plates and silver ware and strolled in the dinning room. I quickly set the table and went to see what my dad was doing. I was walked into the living room and was greeted by my brother shooting me with Nerf guns. He was really annoying.

"Stop shooting me before that gun ends up where the sun don't shine" I yelled very pissed off.

"Clover calmed down" I really hate when he tells me to calm down. I mean seriously usually its him who needs to calm down. He over reacts about everything.

"Edward put the guns away" He sighed and finally obeyed.

"So dad your still driving us to the airport tomorrow right?"

"Yea what time are we leaving?"

"We figured be on the rode by 1. So we will leave to get Raven at 1:50"

"Sounds good" I walked back to the kitchen to help finish up dinner. Dinner went fast but it was really good. We had one of my favorites TACOS. I helped clean up dinner and then went back to hiding in my room. My family and I aren't very close. Its just how we are. We tend to argue a lot so i just stay in my room. The night flew by quickly. I caught up on some fanfics that were updated. It was about midnight before I finally decide to go to bed. Tomorrow was gonna be great. I was excited to see Niall tomorrow. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was a short chapter it was just a filler. Next chapter Niall and the boys will be back in the picture. Going to be some drama. please vote and comment. I will update soon. see ya then!