Chapter 8-Catching up

~Clover's POV~

I listened intently as Lola explained everything to us. I felt my angry fade and be replaced by guilt. I regretted yelling at her and I really was sorry I hit her. I should have just listened to her first. She finished and I got up and hugged her. I was glad I had my best friend. We hugged for what felt like ages but it didn't matter I missed her.

"So guys what have you been up to" I looked at Raven simling. The memories of the summer were flashing through my mind. I couldnt wait to tell her about Niall.

"Well guess what"

"What" I looked at Raven and nodded.

"We both have boyfriends now!" We screamed. I laughed as confuesion covered Lola's face.

"Tell me everything" the tables have turned it was our turn to tell the story.

"This could take a while" I laughed at the deja vu I was feeling.

"Where to start" I said thinking aloud

"How about the concert" Suggest Raven

"Good idea that is the night everything honestly started"

"So my mom had gotten me ticket to the One direction concert with VIP passes to go back stage" I was grinning like an idiot thinking about the night.Lola face lite up. I had a feeling she was starting to catch on to what was going on. I decided not to say anything though and just tell the story.

"It was amazing Lola trust me the lights and seeing them and hearing them in person was just priceless" I was feeling everything I felt that night just thinking about it.

"I bet you guys were sky high being there. I could just picture you guys. If anything I'm surprised that one of you didn't faint." I laughed at her comment. I was surprised myself at how Raven and I handled being there.

"It was a night I will never forget" I said grinning.

"Now lets get to the good part of the story" I smiled over at Raven who was reliving the moment with me

"So after the concert was where everything was just unbelievable"

~Flash Back~

We hurry through the crowd to get back stage hopefully not to have to wait forever. There are few people back stage so far so we take the chance to fix our appearances. I pull out my mirror and start to check my make up. I'm not a girl who like to wear a lot of make up but I added just a little extra for tonight. My hair is in good shape for as hot as it was. Raven wishes she could say the same. I turn to see her attempting to calm her crazy hair down but not succeeding. I pulled out my hair brush and went to work trying to help her soon we had it some what under control. Finally we were both happy with our appearances and it was almost our turn to meet them. The two crazed fans in front of us where up and we were going insane.

"Your up ladies. Straight ahead and right around the corner" The guard told us. We quickly scurried down the short hallway. We rounded the corner and froze there they were standing right in front of us. It was the guys of our dreams, One Direction. We finally came out of our trances and inched forward slowly.

"Hi" I whispered. I was so nervous. Niall was first to say something.

"Hey, Its nice to meet you what's your name?" He said to me making my knee wobble. "Clover" I spoke feeling the blood rush to my face. He chuckled. Which made me grin like an idiot. He has such a beautiful laugh.

"What a beautiful name you have" He said with beautiful smile that just made me blush even more. Niall then turned to Raven who was still in complete shock.