Chapter 4-Date Night

~Niall's POV~

Seven was coming quickly. It was about 6 so I decided to get ready. I jumped in the shower and threw on a pair of skinny jean and a nice shirt. I realized then that I hadn't ask for Cover address to pick her up. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. It rang a few times then she answered.

"Hey Niall what's up?"

"I forgot to get your address earlier so I could pick you up" I said hoping she couldn't tell how nervous I was. She quickly rattled off her address as I scribbled it down on a piece of paper.

"Thanks Clover see you soon" I hung up still nervous about tonight. I grabbed my keys and headed towards the door to leave.

"Niall wait up" Lou yelled from somewhere. I turned to see Lou's nervous face.

"What's up Lou?"

"Well remember Clover's friend Raven"

"Yea why?" I asked confused

"Well I have a date with her tonight and I am nervous"

"Aww Lou come on you have went on tons of dates what is different this time?"

"I don't know Raven is different I really like her"

"Well maybe we can meet up tonight in the park around 10"

"Sounds good thanks Niall"

"No problem now I got to go I cant be late to pick up Clover" I hurried out before Lou could say anything else. I hoped in my car and I was off. I arrived at Clover fairly quick. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. Thankfully Clover answered.

"Hey you ready"

"Yea just let me tell my parents I'm leaving be back in a second" I waited nervously till she came back.

"K ready lets go" she looked nervous. I lead her to the car and opened the door for her. I got in and we were off. We drove in awkward silence till she spoke up.

"So where are we going for dinner" She asked giving me a light smile

"Five guys if that ok with you" I said nervously hoping she would like it.

"I love five guys they have the greatest burgers around" I  laughed at how excited she was getting. We pulled into the parking lot luckily there was very few people there. Hopefully no one recognizes me I wouldn't want our date ruined from me getting mobbed or random girls asking for picture. We picked a table and the waiter came to take our orders.

"Hello my name is Noah and I will be your waiter tonight. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?"

"Coke please" I tell him.

"and for you miss?"

She smiled " coke too please"

"I will be back shortly with your drinks"

As the waiter walked away I looked up to catch Clover staring at me. She quickly looked back at the menu trying to hide her now red cheeks.

"So what are you going to order" I asked hoping to calm her nerves.

"I think I'm going to just get a burger and fries How about you?"

"The same" I said with a smile. Noah came back with the drinks then took our order and was off leaving us in an awkward silence again.

"So tell me a little about yourself" She looks up and smiles. I love her smile.

"Well where to start. I have lived here all my life. I don't play any sports. I get average grade, and I love and support One Direction" She looked up and smiled nervously.