Ch.4

Shadow POV

I open the door. The room is look nice but not that as beautiful as mine. I look at the bed. There is a white hedgehog who resting in there. I walk near him, he has white chest hair, and his quills...look beautiful. He is sleeping peacefully, actually when we are at the car he already full a sleep, I can see he is really tired. I look closely to him,his breath is so soft. I don't know why did he suddenly wake up, maybe because of me. He open his eyes slowly, he has yellow or gold eyes, it shining to me ,so gorgeous... He look at me. I have wait for a few seconds , he start to climb up. My heart is beating, I am worry about he will get hurt...again. I quickly stop him and lied him down . "If you don't want to get hurt then don't move." His ears are down, I think my voice a little too harsh to him. I sign,I look at him a while.

I start to ask him. "Do you feel alright? You know... After the...you know" he just nodded, and keep his head down."My name is Shadow, Shadow the hedgehog . Prince of darkness. Incase you don't know ." He nodded again. He is really ' quite ', too quite, he is quieter than me!

"Can you tell me who cut off your leg?" I am too curious about that so I ask. He look up again, his eyes are wide, I can see fear in his eyes. After a while he keep his head down again, look at his own hands. I really shouldn't ask that question."It okay if you don't want to answer, I know is too private, I shouldn't ask." I say. He look at me with a slight surprised for what I say. I decide to change title. "Can you tell me your name?" I ask . He look at me a second and he look away. He just keep silent and say nothing. I think maybe he is dumb. I sign, I walk to the room door and open it,I turn back my head to look at him"Get some rest , okay?" He just nodded.

I walk out the room, I hear someone call me, I follow the voice . It from the garden. I see Mephiles is standing here with Eclipse. They look like they are waiting someone. "Mephiles? Are you the one who called me just now ?" I ask him. He turn his head and look at me "Oh! There you are! Now, all we have to do is wait for Amy and Sonic." "What going on ?" At the moment, Amy and Sonic come "All clear Mephiles." Now I know why Mephiles say wait for them. We both let the maids,knights or servants call our own name when there is nobody around us, so Amy and Sonic just now go to check if there is someone here.

"Okay, now Amy and Sonic are here, mind to explain why you call me?" I ask. "Oh~ nothing just want to have some old time. You know what I mean right?" He say. OMG! He not saying... "So who be the---" Amy,Sonic,Eclipse and me all point at Mephiles "You be it!" "Fine." He turn around and start to count,once he started we all runaway. I run to the castle, I am finding place to hide. Oh my god! Although I am 16 now, but it still fun to play hide and seek. Since when I six, I haven't play anymore because I need to study. "5,4,3..." I can hear Mephiles is almost count finish, but I haven't hide yet! I randomly chose a room and get in. I close the door and panting for just now running.

But guess who in the room too? The leg less slave. I'm in his room. He look at me shocked for I suddenly rush in to the room. I can see he was reading a book. But how did him get the book , the bookshelf is far away from him! "How in the world you get that book from the bookshelf?!" I ask. The book turn into green blue colour, like one of his hand. The book lift up, but after a few seconds it drop back down, the slave is panting. "Are you just figure out your power a few minutes ago? " I asked, he nodded. No wonder why he panting for using his power. "I think that call psychokinesis." I walk to him and sat next to him. He nodded again. Poor, he can't walk already,now he can't even speak. "I'm feel so sorry for you, you are leg less and dumb." "I'm...I'm not dumb..." "What?????!!!!!" I fall down from his bed. Did...did I hear wrong? He speak! He can speak!!!!! He is not dumb??? "My...my prince? You alright? " he ask. I have to admit, his voice to beautiful, I never hear such a voice like him. I climb back his bed. "Ye...yea. But I thought you are dumb!" "I'm...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to not answer your question, my prince.i thought I can't speak to you , until you say I am dumb..." His voice so soft, I think he just afraid of me. "I'm so sorry..." "No! It okay, the one that should apologise is me." "Huh?" He look me confused , his face so...cute! I giggle a little.

"By the way, you can call my own name when there is no other people except maids,servants and knights ." "Okay... Shadow." I smile "Well now you know me, how bout you introduce yourself?" I say. "Um...my...my name is... Silver the hedgehog." He say, he is petty shy. "I see, you like to read book huh?" "Ye...yes! Before I be a slave, I use to read a lot of book!" "Before?" I thought when he born he already is a slave ! "Well, that is a long story. Do you want to hear it? This include how come I lost me leg too." He smiles, it look like he did not mind of his leg. "You sure I can hear ?" I ask. He nodded.