Ch.5

#Flash back#

A 8 years old silver hedgehog and a adult female rabbit sitting in the middle of the house. Their house only have 3 chairs, one table, two beds and some kitchen thing. They are waiting for someone. The adult rabbit is holding a baby rabbit, the baby is asleep. There in a candle at the middle of the table, but there is not enough of light. "Mother, when will father come back?" The silver hedgehog ask the adult rabbit. "I don't know dear, but I'm sure he almost back, don't worry." She reply. Although she say don't worry, but her face is showing she is worry too.

Suddenly, a grey hedgehog been throw in the house from the door. And some guys come in, they all holding knife and baseball bat. "Father!!!!" The silver hedgehog run to the grey hedgehog and help him up. The rabbit stand up and ask " Who are you guy? And how come my husband turn into this?" "Your husband? Why don't you ask him? Is his responsible for this!" A bear said. "What happened father ? And why are you hurting?" The silver hedgehog ask. The grey hedgehog keep silent for a moment. And he speak "I'm sorry Bite, but I don't really have money! Can you please give me one more month?" The grey hedgehog ask the bear,Bite. "What?! Give you one more month? I have give you two months already!!! And I what got is nothing but wasting time!!! If you don't hand the money now than you will die!!!!" Bite say. "Night! You gambling again?!" The rabbit ask. "I'm sorry Vanilla..." Night look down.(Surprise! Vanilla is Silver mother! ) "You better hand the money when I finish counting, 3..." "No please! Bite I beg you! Give me some more time, I..I'll give back your money !" Night beg him. "2..." Bite still counting. "How about dou...double?" Night question. "1..." Bite doesn't answer his question. He take out his knife, his subordinates take their weapons too, ready to kill him. "STOP!!!!!" Bite is stopped when he is about to kill Night. It was the silver hedgehog stop them.

"You can sold me as a slave !" He say. "No Silver!! What are you doing?!" Vanilla say. "You do know that a slave is very expensive right? Than you can sold me to get the money!" Silver keep saying. Bite take a look at him, and say "Hmm... You do look very healthy, and you fur is beautiful, plus white hedgehog in out there is very rare... I can see you can sold a great price !" "No! Please don't take away my son!!!!" Vanilla cry. "Well, than that is settled ! You come with us!" Bite just ignore what she say and take away Silver. "No Silver please!" Vanilla pull Silver's arm. Silver look back at his mother, his tear are falling down from his eyes. "Mother..." Silver hug his mother saying the last goodbye. "Goodbye mother... Take care sister and father please...bye bye..." "SILVER!!!!!!" Vanilla shout. But Bite already take Silver away, far away from her.

4 years later, when Silver is 12, he start to escape. But every time he just fail.

It is midnight and is raining. A silver hedgehog running in the rain and some guy are chasing him. "Don't you dare to run away!" One of the guy say. Silver run to a dead end. He look back, he been surrounded. "I have enough of this ! " the guy took out a axe. "I'm sure this is your last time try to escape ." "No...No!! Don't do it please!!! Don't...NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Blood is all over the floor, he can't feel his leg, he can only feel pain. He look at his leg, his leg...it been cut off. He start to cry. He know that, he will never able to walk, he will never have freedom.

#End of Flash back#