chapter 3

chapter 3

I must have fallen asleep because mom woke me up by removing my headphones.

"Sophie! you gotta wake up we need to be over at Lisa's in 20 minutes"

"Yes, I'm awake," i moan while turning around seeing mom standing over me.

"good now get ready so we can go over"

"okay, mom get out so I can get ready then" I said slightly annoyed and walking towards my closet.

when mom leave i pull out a pair of tight black jeans that showed my slim body. i paired the jeans with a white crop top that showed of my belly piercing.i took my black basketball shoes and went downstairs.

"Mom does lisa have any kids?" I ask as we walk over to the house.
"She has a son, i think he's your age"

Yes! Maybe i could at least have something nice to look at. Eye candy never hurts.

"hey there nice to see you again," Lisa says answering the door

i smiled and Lisa lets us in, their house was almost identical to our house same layout but with a bit more decorations.

A guy is sitting on the couch, he has brown short hair with a lighter shade of brown eyes, and some tattoos on his arm. His tight t-shirt is stretched out on his muscular structure.

I also notice that he has some dried blood under his nose. Then it hit me that's the guy I hit damn he's hot ugh I hope he doesn't bring up Infront of mom she already has enough to worry about.

"Sophie this is Hunter, Hunter this is Sophie"

Hunter stands up and looks at me with a grin.

"nice to meet you Sophie i think we already meet at school"

"Oh yeah maybe well it's nice to meet you Hunter" i give him a look trying to tell him not to bring it up.

"Hunter you can go show Sophie your room while i finish making dinner"

"Yeah okay sure mom"

Hunter starts to walk up the stairs so i follow him trying not to look at how nice his ass looks walking in front of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------