Chapter 10

Sophies pov

Wednesday to Friday in school went by in a blur, i was avoiding everyone especially Hunter and luckily i didn't see Rick. I get home from school on Friday planning to do nothing but try to come up with a plan about dad.
Mom texted me saying she had to go away to another town this weekend for work but she left some money for food.
I walk up to my room and put on more comfortable clothes, just sweatpants and a hoodie when the door bell rang. I froze terrified that it was dad, I walk up to the peephole and look. Hunter is standing there looking abit lost. I open the door,
"What do you want hunter?"
"Why have you been ignoring me?" He says as he invites himself in and sits down on the couch.
"Oh yeah sure make yourself at home"i say sarcastically.
"Why are you ignoring me" he asks again
"I have been ignoring everyone don't feel special"
"Bullshit, I tried talking to you at school but you basically ran away"
"Why do you care? Can't you just leave me alone?"
" I don't know, I want to help"
"Well I told you I don't need your help and you don't want to get involved in this. I got it under control"i say starting to get annoyed.
"Well you don't look like you have it under control,not really"
"Can you just leave I got stuff to do" I say opening the door hoping he will just leave.
"I'm good right here, what stuff?"
"Huh?"
"Well you said you have stuff to do so what stuff?"
"That's non of your business, just fucking leave Hunter I don't want you here"
"I can help you"
"No you can't, leave before I actually get mad"
"Nah" he says laying down
"For fucksake fine stay but leave me the fuck alone" i say storming of to my room.
Why is he so annoying can't he understand that I don't want or need his help.
I sit down on my bed looking through my contacts,I search for drew and Grey's number and text them both seeing if they can meet up.
Both of they are in a gang that hates my dad aswell, they have help me a couple of times before so maybe they can help me end it for real this time.

I hear Hunter watching tv downstairs, why is he so stubborn. Does he not have anything better to do on a Friday?

My phone rings telling me it's Drew
"Hey drew"
"What's going on?" He asks straight away
"Dad is overstepping again"
"Fuck, when can you meet?"
"I'll come right away, were are you guys hanging out?"
"The old tattoo shop"
"On my way"
The call ends and I change into black ripped jeans and a black tank top, I also grab my leather jacket. Looking at myself in the mirror and decide to put on some concealer and mascara to look a bit more alive.

Hunter is still sitting on the couch but he turns to look at me.
"I'm going out, lock ur door and leave the key under the mat"
"Were are you going?"
"Once again non of your business" i say as I close the door.
I decide to take moms car, the shop was about a ten minute drive from my place.

When I get to the shop, it looks like any other tattoo shop. I walk inside and there is two people getting tattooed.
"I'm looking for drew" I tell one of the artists.
He nods and points to the back.
I walk through a door and enter a big area with a lot of couches and a bar.  I see maybe five guys sitting around talking, as soon as they see me they stop talking.
Drew comes out from another room of the side,he nods towards the room he just came from wanting me to join him.
The room had a desk and to chairs.
"Hey, you look good haven't seen your for awhile." He says
"Yeah well I hoped I never had to see you again, no offense"
Grey comes in and sit down on a couch I hadn't noticed.
"So what's going on?" Grey says
"Dad and his puppy dog" i say as they both nod in understanding.
"What did they do this time?"drew says with disgust in his voice.
"Rick came up to me in school talking shit as always and then dad calls me telling me to join them or else"
"For fuck sake haven't they learned their lesson"Grey says with anger dripping from his voice.
"They are fucking stupid, they will never learn. And that's why I'm here, we gotta do something to put an end to this shit"

"We can't afford a gang war right now Sophie" drew says.
" I know, I'm not asking for that. I want him rotting away in jail not dead"

"And how do you think we can help with that?"grey says curiously.
"Well I haven't fully come up with a plan yet but it involves someone on the inside and cops on our side"
"Well the cops aren't any trouble, sure your dad has some friends in the force but nothing like we do"drew says
"The problem is getting someone on the inside, you dad already know who we are so we can't really go in there undercover" grey continues

"Yeah that's were I get stuck too, I'm not sure my dad will accept me joining either. He would get paranoid if I just said yes all of a sudden"
We sat in silence for a bit thinking.
Hunter came up in my mind but I couldn't ask that from him and I don't want him involved so I tried to shake the thought away.

"Let's meet up later this week, I'll check with some people. Get the latest on your dad gang and were they are hanging out and operating from." Drew finally says
"And I'll see if we have anyone that could be on the inside without your dad knowing" gray says.
"Alright sounds good" i say about to leave
"Sophie, call us if anything else comes up alright. Be careful"drew says with a hint of concern.
"I'll be fine, you guys know I can take care of myself" i say walking out of the room and the shop.

Even if i wished I didn't need to see them it was nice to know that they still got me no matter what.
I met them when we were still living in Sweden, they came from America but had relocated to Sweden for abit until some shit calmed down. At first they tried to get me to join them after I helped them get some dirt on dad, but after awhile they realized I wouldn't join. But we always helped each other out. I have saved Drew and Greys life a few time so they owed me for a life time. We always had each other's backs without questions.
I just hope they could help me this time aswell.