5•that drawing game

Stella's point of view

It begins to get windy so Shawn gives me his jacket. At first I decline because he's still a jerk, but it gets really cold on our way back to the school so I'm forced to wear his black leather jacket.

Once Shawn and I get back from the burger place, Edith's practice is over. She spots us and quickly walks over. "What are you two doing together?" She asks with worry filled eyes.

"Hello to you too Edith." I reply sweetly. She looks between Shawn and I and notices the jacket I have on.

"Someone answer my damn question!" She responds angrily.

"Waiting for you actually." Shawn responds. "I found Stella here and she said she was waiting for you, we went to eat." Shawn responds. He gives her this hard look indicating not to push it any further. Might I add, very scary look. She takes a step back.

!

"Oh um o-okay I'm just gonna go get like changed bye." She replies and walks off stiffly.
What the fuck was that? Is she afraid of Shawn? I nervously turn towards Shawn. His eyebrows are furrowed and he looks really intimidating. When he notices me staring he attempts a small smile and I quickly look away. I want to ask him why he was such a douche to her but I'm suddenly scared.

"Well um im going to go wait for Edith by the locker room and stuff so um bye."

"Bye." He waves. He looks disappointed but I dismiss it and walk towards the locker room. As the cheerleaders leave the building they look at me weirdly like I'm Iggy Azalea or something. I avert my eyes to the floor until I hear someone clear their throat. I look up to see the blonde beauty looking at me in annoyance.

"Let's go Maverick I don't want people to see me with you." She says already walking off. I run to catch up with her.

"It's not like I would want people to see me with you either." I scoff.

"Ha you wish people saw you with me, maybe they would actually pay attention to you."

"I don't need to be seen with you to have your boyfriend pay attention to me." I mutter. She stops in her tacks shocked then continues walking ahead of me.

"Fuck you Maverick." I smirk then walk after her again.

"You wish." I laugh.

"I have my boyfriend for that."

"Ooo burn!" I joke while she hauls a taxi. "and so does Julia, Sarah, Verinigga and Aideé too right?" She sticks up her middle finger while we get in the taxi. I run a hand through my hair and tell the driver my address and he begins to drive. The ride to my place is silent. Finally, the dreadful ride is over and we make our way to my penthouse.

"Hey Stella, how was school?" Asks my doorman.

"Great until now Henry." I say exaggerating my sigh.

"And why is that Ms. Maverick?" I nod to the beast next to me.

"School project with the Devil's daughter."

"Hello? Did you forget that I'm like literally right here?" Edith complains.

I fake gasp. "How'd you know I was talking about you? Are you smarter than I thought?"

"Fuck you Maverick." I grin like an idiot and make my way towards the elevator.

"Nice place you got here." Edith surprising compliments as we enter the penthouse.

"Thank you?"

We take place in the office and begin brainstorming. "Okay so what are we supposed to be doing again?"