6•in progress

A/N
Since I take so long to update, I decided to have short little summaries in the beginning because not even I remember what happened last chapter

Shawn and Stella got back from eating. Stella began working on the project with Edith and it was going surprisingly well. Shawn and Stella played pictionary in the library. Shawn got a weird text.

Stella's POV
"Cut! Cut!" I yell. We're currently at Edith's house with Matthew.
"Matthew, sweetie, look it's not that hard." I tell him giving him his lines. We're re-filming the intro for the millionth time. Matt rolls his eyes and walks back over to the backdrop.

"-and action!" Edith yells.

"Hi, my name is Matthew Espinosa and my mother is dying." Matt says with a blank face.

"Actually the lines were 'hello, my name is Matthew and my mother is dying'..." Matt shoots me a glare. "you know what? never mind it's fine."

Matthew sighs and walks away.  "Hey where ya goin?" i ask him.

"I'm leaving." He says heading to the door.

"But we aren't done yet." I protest.

He turns around with watery eyes, "Yes. We. A-are." Then he leaves. I don't understand. Why is he so upset. I turn to Edith confused. She shrugs.  After a while of wondering what I did Edith speaks up.

"Maybe you were too insensitive?" She asks uncertainly. I ponder over what she says.

"Huh." Of course, leave the two most insensitive people to work on a project together on a video about the most sensitive person in the world.  "I can't believe I'm going to say this but I think you might be sorta maybe kinda right." I confess. Her green eyes lights up and smirks.

"Well of course I am." Edith says while flipping her golden hair off of one shoulder.

"Fine smart one, so now what do we do?"

"I don't know about you but I'm going to a party. Maybe I'll let one of those dogs take me home."

"I meant about Matt!" I tell her. "And what about Shawn?" I blurt because curiosity gets the best of me.

"We...broke up." My jaw drops and Edith glares at me. "Don't give me that look Maverick. I decided we weren't for eachother."

"What do you mean?" I question.

"It's obvious we would rather spend our time with other people." I scrunch up my nose in confusion. She laughs at my expression then turns serious. Edith then walks to the couch and turns the television on. "I see the way he looks at you Stell," She says casually. But my eyes pop out of my head. I decide it would be best to leave the conversation at this.

Later that day, I find myself doing absolutely nothing. Which isn't very new. I still haven't reached out to Matt because I feel somewhat awkward about it. After several hours of contemplating over me doing my homework or considering watching American Horror Story, I decide to do my homework because American Horror Story is terrifying and both of my parents are out of town on business trips.

As I'm editing my argument essay on why social media is great I receive a text. I freeze. I don't get texts. From anyone. Who could possibly text me? I run a hand through my hair and wobble over to my phone checking who it's from.

Satan: get ready we're going to a party.

I furrow my brows in confusion when I receive the text from Edith and quickly reply.