Prologue

Yoona's POV

First when I met Sooyoung, I found nothing interesting about her, just a normal girl that is nothing special. My opinion didn't change at first. But through the time she did changed my mind. I got to know her real and full inner beauty.

In this strong case is a soft hearted person with a bunch of talents and a warm personality. She doesn't seem like this but she never would let her members loose against her.

As innocent as she seems, she is not.
She stole one or another Gimbap of her members but that's not all. She steels your heart.

From day to day I can't stand being just a friend to her. Every time we lough together it ends up that when our eyes meet I freeze and fall into an awkward starring.

The last years I could back hug her, at least but now it's hard for me getting near to her , I avoid her as often as I can. It hurts to keep it all for me.

To not tell her my feelings or anyone kills me, it eats me up from inside leaving injuries and scars. People say time heals wounds but then longer I try to get over it, it hurts me more and more.

I would rather have not fallen so hard for her but that's human nature, that's my nature. From a hot dance performance to a sexy tango, her abilities make you go insane. She makes me thrill. I go mad by her smiling.

I have fallen hard for Choi Sooyoung and I can't get out of this routine.