My Goddess

3rd PoV

Sooyoung focused Yoona's lips while Yoona was starring into Sooyoung's eyes. Sooyoung started moving her lips closer to Yoona's. She stopped a centimetre away.

Yoona barely hyperventilated.
Her breath was heavy.

Their lips met. First it was a facile kiss but soon it turned into a deep and passionated kiss. Yoona didn't kiss for so long it just felt so good.

It soon turned into a 'wanting each other'.

Sooyoung reached for the shirt bottom and pulled it off over the others girl head revealing slowly the perfect body. She was again before kissing Yoona but she was disturbed by a door knock.

Sooyoung was about to explode, whoever knocked on the door, won't be alright later. Sooyoung hurried to put Yoona the shirt on again when somebody knocked again.

"Sooyoungie are you in here?"

"Yeah I'm coming."

She headed to the door opening it and seeing Taeyeon.

"We did some food and demand you to come."

"Sure just give me a second and I come."

"Ok."

Taeyeon left the room and Sooyoung slammed the door behind her.

"That was close." She walked over to Yoona and put her into a kiss but pulled away the next second. "Let's continue later."

She walked away to the living room. There she found the table full with her favourite meals. The six members were eating and chatting. She joined them.

"Unnie where's Yoona?" Seohyun asked.

"She wanted to rest a bit, I think so."
She replied with a lie because in fact they almost get it on but then came Taeyeon. Sooyoung was still mad at her.

After some minutes surprisingly Yoona came into the room, she glanced the table with a glare in her eyes. Then she placed herself beside Sooyoung. Sooyoung ignored her to not act conspicuously.

In fact Taeyeon realized what happened between the two. Because she was beside Sooyoung she used the opportunity to ask her about it.

"What was that earlier, you and Yoona." She whispered to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung eyes opened wide, she hesitated to reply.

"Just mind your own business."
She whispered in reply.

"Watch out that Yuri don't finds out."
Taeyeon whispered and grinned.

Yoona who was watching them was getting jealous though it was normal that they whisper to each other. That's just her nature. Jealousy.

***

Later that evening Sooyoung and Yoona were in Yoona's room, Yuri was somewhere else but not in the room.

Sooyoung and Yoona sat on the floor leaning onto the bed.

"Yoona, I'm sorry for pushing you to confession ."

"Sooyoungie Unnie, there is no need to apologise, if you didn't we still were akward like dunno what and this wouldn't happen.Now you're allowed  to kiss me every time you want. What about me?"

"Whenever you want." She smiled widely at Yoona.

"And do you promise to be my, only my?"

"Promised."

Yoona smiled and leaned into a kiss.
Sooyoung cupped Yoona's face and kissed her back.

"I love you Soo."

"I love you too Yoona."