Coming Together

Yoona walked to the kitchen, Sooyoung followed her step by step.
Yoona smiled hearing Sooyoung's steps behind her. But she acted like she didn't noticed her.

When Yoona entered the kitchen she walked to the fridge. She was about to open it but she was surprised from behind. Sooyoung placed her warm and wet lips on Yoona's bare shoulder caressing it. From shoulder to neck, she slowly moved up leaving a wet trace.

"Sooyoung-ah."
Yoona turned to Sooyoung which used the opportunity and kissed her on her lips.
Yoona responsed while she let her hands glide down to Sooyoung hips.

"Wait, Sooyoungie, first I have to ask you if you agree to be in a relationship with me." She finally managed to escape the kiss.

"Are you sure, you want it?"
She looked deep into Yoona's eyes.

"Absolutely, I love you and want to be in a relationship with you." Yoona responded without hesitation.

"Then I agree, because I love you too more than food."

Yoona giggled at this words but at the same seconds they touched her soul. Both girls were just happy about their confession and the agreement of their relationship.

"You just don't know how happy I'm now Youngie. " Sooyoung added.

Yoona smiled widely and stroke her hand trough Sooyoung's hair. She moved her hand to Sooyoung's back head. Then she pulled Sooyoung softly in a kiss again.