Jealous

Yoona's POV

The next day

Today we had concert, it was successful, I'm very proud of myself and Sooyoungie, she was very good.

I hurried to change my clothes and take my make up off. I was the first in the bus. I waited for Sooyoung. When I saw her through the window of the bus, she walked hand in hand with Tiffany. I watched them walking to the bus. They got into the bus.

I smiled and expected she will sit beside me, but she passed me and placed her two rows behind me with Tiffany. I kept alone. While the ride I was watching them. They whispered and giggled the whole time. When we arrived Tiffany dragged Sooyoung with her, I still watched them until they disappeared in Tiffany's room.

I sighed and walked to my favourite place, the couch with bowed head.
I let me fall on it. I remembered yesterday night. The night with Sooyoung.

"Will you be my, only my?"

"Promised."

Then we kissed.

"She promised it." I sighed. And today she is with Tiffany. Just only by the thought what they're talking about and maybe doing right now, anger filled my head and sadness my heart.

I was really jealous and distressed. I wrapped me into a blanket and cringed when Sooyoung came in and placed herself next to me.

"Why are you pouting." She tilted her head slightly and looked directly in my eyes.

Oh really, doesn't she know. I thought to myself.

"You know why." I answered with a vexed expression.

"Come here." She pointed at her tights "And I tell what I was talking about with Tiffany."

I moved my head onto her tights.
"Ok now tell me what you were whispering about."

"I was talking about you and me, about how happy I'm with you."

"Omo, really? I mean that's sweet."
I replaced my sulking with a smirking.

"Now, do you forgive me?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry for being
jealous."

I passed her the other half of the blanked and cuddled me into Sooyoung and she hugged me gently and placed her hand on my stomach and I rested my head on her chest. In this position we fell asleep together.

***

The next morning the sun rays woke me up. I reminded yesterday night and that I was laying here with Sooyoung, she was still sleeping. I smiled and wanted to sleep again but I saw the members watching us.

"Yah, guys you scared me, how long are you already here."

"Since-" Sunny said, but Yuri interrupted her "Long enough."

"And are you together?"
Seohyun asked glaring.

"No, and guys don't get too excited about it."

"Ok then we leave you alone." Taeyeon said. And the members left us.

I watched Sooyoung sleeping, she snored slightly like she does it every night.

"Youngie, wake up." I whispered.

She shook her head in half asleep state. "Baby it's 12 o'clock, you really should wake up."

"No, I don't want to."

3rd PV

Yoona had no choice but to take action.She leaned forward to her and blowed in her ear. "Open your eyes, Unnie."

Sooyoung finally woke up, when she opened her eyes she was pulled into a sudden kiss.

"Let's eat breakfast my sleepy princess." Yoona stood up.Sooyoung followed her into the kitchen.