Remote

Sooyoung's POV

Finally we finished our seem to be endless schedule for today and were able to go home. But we weren't even in Seoul.

We arrived finally after this long train trip to our dorm. I checked out the time because it seems to be very late.

23:30

"Ugh, it's so late." I let a sight because I didn't eat yet but I'm sooo hungry and everybody tells me to not eat after nine.

'May the Shikshin at least eat an apple?'

'No it's unhealthy to eat so late.'
When do they stop telling me that every time.

But screw it, I don't  care about what they say. I'm Choi Sooyoung. I walked to the kitchen to get some ramen. I cooked it up, it takes always so unnecessary long, Duh! Soon when it was cooked, I walked in direction living room. I found  Sunny and Yoona sitting chilling their life's.  The others must be gone sleeping. Sunny was listening to music and Yoona slept like a mess. How sweet.

I placed my self next to her. I observed her some seconds she's just cuteness overload while sleeping. After being stuck watching at her and waiting the Ramen to cool down, I finally ate the noodle soup.

"I go to sleep, see you tomorrow morning, if everything's alright." Sunny loudly said.

"Shh, you pabo, person is sleeping!" I pointed at Yoona.

"It's okay, anyway I wouldn't sleep on the couch." Yoona suddenly spoke. I didn't noticed she woke up.

"Really Sunny, now you woke her up."
I was a little angry at her.

"It's Ok you two!"
Immediatley we both stared at Yoona.

After that Sunny just left in a bitchy manor and  disappeared in her room. Leaving Yoona and me alone.

"Dreamt good, sleeping beauty?" I asked Yoona. Her hair was a bit messy and her eyes were half close. She looks cute as heck when she wakes up. I really want to see her more often like this. Too bad we aren't room mates anymore.

She was looking puzzled, maybe I never asked her that and now all of sudden.

"Yeah, don't you want to sleep too?" She answered, her sleepy look was gone and now she was the bright tempered Yoona again.

" I'm not tired, I stay here 'till.. dunno when."

"As you like." She leaned back and relaxed without looking away. I just didn't care if she's starring at me. She's doing often.

I reached for the remote. But Yoona slightly slapped my hand and I let the remote drop.

"Hey!"

"We don't want to wake the others don't we?" She grabbed the remote while saying this and put it back onto the table.

But I grabbed it from the table again. Just seconds later Yoona grabbed the other end of the remote.  She tightened her grip. I looked at her hand where a part of the remote disappears, then risked a glance into her eyes. She pulled the remote but I pulled too.

"Let go, Yoona." I said with a sharp tone.

"No you give me it." She answered even sharper.

We both didn't lowered our hands from the remote.

"What's my that's my!" I shouted.

And the quarreling started.

Because she was stronger then me she got the dominance of this fight. So I was pulled over her. The remote slipped out off my hands leaving me as the looser.

No, I'm  loosing everytime *cry*.

But the next second I noticed I'm just a few inches away, laying over her.

Waaah what should I do?!