Entry 1: Alone

May 14, 2013
It's quiet ever since she died. I'm talking about my mother. She was the best. And now she's gone. I wish she were here. She was so sweet, kind, and patient. But now, I'll never see her again. That's why I keep this journal. I've written everything in this journal.

All of my friends are playing outside. I don't ever want to go outside. I don't want to talk to them. I don't want to talk to anyone. Ever. This is the last time I speak to anyone. I can live by myself. Alone. I don't need anyone. Not even my own family. I won't even go to school anymore. I don't need education. I've got myself.

I can do everything by myself. I'm smart, and I know all the basic stuff. How to read, write, math, science, I know everything. Besides, I hate my teacher. She says I don't participate enough. Well, I guess I can participate all by myself now, since I'll be alone. I won't even leave my room. I've got everything I need in here. Everything. And my last memories with- I can't say her name. It'll make me cry again.

I wish she were here. Right now. I'd hug her. If only, that stupid driver would've watched where he was going, she would be alive. She would be here. And everything would be okay. And I'd still be willing to talk to people. But not anymore. I'm not talking to anyone, ever.

I miss her.

**Photo credit: www.inkart.com