Entry 3: School

May 16, 2013
My plan didn't work. Not talking to anyone means, I couldn't tell Dad I wasn't going to school. So, in the morning I had to go to school, and follow the routine. I hated it.

Dad woke me up early, and told me to get ready for school. I got up and went to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth, took a shower, and did my hair. Then I got dressed. I wore casual denim jeans, a red t-shirt, and some old sneakers. Then I went downstairs for breakfast.

I was dreading my decision not to talk to anyone. I had to tell Mom, that I wanted to talk. But, I couldn't. I loved her too much to do that. So, I continued the routine, just making sure, not to talk to anyone.

I ate some cereal, and grabbed my sweater and coat, along with my backpack. Then, we left.

We hopped into the car. We drove to my school first. I'm in elementary school, you might have guessed.

I got out, and didn't say goodbye to Anne, Joshua, Matt, and not even Dad. I just left. I walked into those two big doors, that lead into the main hallway of my school. I didn't say hi to anyone. I didn't greet anyone. I didn't wave. I just walked. I walked into my classroom. And didn't say "good morning" to my teacher. I used to, but not anymore. She greeted me, and I said nothing. Nothing at all. Not even a peep. I was keeping my word, by not talking to anyone.

**Photo credit: www.freepik.com