Questions!

Ok I guess I have to answer questions from musicislife333 and then ask other people my questions ok here we go!
--------------------------------------
From musicislife333

     1. What are some happy quotes? 1st:Remember it doesn't matter how slow you go, just as long as you get there! 2nd: Remember it's a bad day, not a bad life!
     2. Favorite color and FOOD? My favorite colors are navy blue and black! My favorite food is... hmmm... lollipops!
     3. Do you have pets? If you do names of them. I do have two pets, a dog Maggie, and a bunny Lulu (bobo is her nickname no idea why)
     4. Favorite family members. I can't say favorite but ( as embarrassing as it is) my mom can be my best friend, my brother can be the sweetest thing ever and make you laugh when your sad, my sister is the wisest person I have met to this day yes she can make mistakes but that doesn't change our relationship, my father is the most (embarrassing but amazing) silliest, fun, and caring 45 year old man ever! Yes it sounds like a perfect little family, but most of the things that go wrong are to extreme to write about, like my background life.
     5. Worst thing that ever happened in the world! I try not to comb through my life to find and talk about the worst, but to look and appreciate the best!
     6. What color is your hair? Do you want to dye or cut it? My hair color is dirty blonde, but I want it black-brown in a boy cut hair style.
     7. What is your biggest pet peeve? I have a few but on of my worst is when people pick on the mentally disabled kids in my school! D:<
     8. My New Years resolution
To branch out and talk to people when I need to. And to be more social and to spend more time with people who care for me and not the people who look like the "cool kids"
     9. Worst fears? I hate the dark, spiders, clowns, the mentioning of death of thoughts of it, and thunderstorms!
     10. Random fact on you. I don't understand my gender (I think I'm a boy) I might be transgender? But I am struggling to get through school with this fact on me.
     11. Random fact on someone you know. musicislife333 and CecilXCarlosShiper23 are good friends of mine and musicislife333 number 10 was that secret and I was ready to tell someone! Thank you!
     12. Who is you crush? Nial from One Direction is cute, but my boyfriend just asked me to a Valentines Day Dance and I love him so!!!!
     13. Funniest story you've heard! Can it be a picture if it can then the picture that goes with the chapter!

     ?. RANDOM FACT ON ME 2! My favorite song is Wolf in Sheep's clothing!!!

To do the same questions I nominate:
DarknessAndLight
KawaiiPanda122
CecilXCarlosShiper23
billcipher907
ayecalifornia
FabulousUnicornss
amazing_phangirl
AmazingTOPisonfire
foxythepiratefoxID
foxyisaalonepirate
And Jerebear_Fitzgerald !!