Because You shouldn't suffer (Part 2)

Italic = reading
Bold = thoughts

Ghost's POV:

     ' I WISH I COULD DIE...' What! I thought Johnny had the best life! His grandma is Queen of England!
     ' Johnny would not understand how horrible my life is I'm STILL looking for Gavin my identical twin! He could be anywhere! I wish I could tell Johnny about Gavin but I love Sir way to much to loose him! If only he knew!And Sir doesn't even know about Jimm-' no no no no no no nO NO NO! Johnny why why why!
     Toast's POV:
      I was walking back with bags full of microwaveable popcorn and the new Five Nights At Freddy's movie! Wait is Sir crying? Why is he hold info my phone? Wait didn't I write in that yesterda- oh no no no no! "Sir?" I say as I open the door. "JOHNNY! Why would- how could you- please don't k-kill..." He said in a flood of tears. Oh no he read my 12th entry! Oh goodness! "Sir please calm down. It's going to be okay. I won't kill myself ok? I was just mad and upset I would never EVER kill myself because I have a boyfriend like you I wrote that before you and my were a thing! Ok!" I say comforting Sir. "But Sir? Why do you care so much about me?"

Nobody's POV:

     The words that came out of Johnny Ghost's mouth would mean the world to Toast and forever would keep him sure that his "Sir" loves him. The sentence Ghost said was...

    "Because you shouldn't suffer"