Misfits? (side character shorts)

Hey, hello, wazzup guys! Randoms here! This chapter was a suggestion and I'm testing the water for maybe a new book? This is a tester chapter to see if my new book called misfits will be liked or nah. So let's get right to it!

________________________________________________________________________________

(Maddie x Billy)   

    MADDIE FRIEND'S POV:

      Billy, that's all I think about most of my day. His bright eyes, his smooth voice, and oh that soft smile. Any girl would die for him! He takes up most of my brain throughout the day because I have no other happy thoughts most of the time. He doesn't understand how much I love him, and I try to show him! Every time though, he ends up locking himself I a place I can't get to. It really sad that he might never know how much I love him.

     Today I'm talking a walk down to the Acachallas house to see if Billy will sign my T-shirt! I knock on the door a few times and then the door opens up to a middle aged man with a shotgun in his belt.

      "Hey Papa Acachalla! Is Billy home? I want to hang out with him today!" I say with my  most enthusiastic voice I can manage.

      "No, he isn't, actually I'm lying to ye', he caught a cold an' he be asleep" he respond bluntly. Way to put it huh?

      "Tell him that I was looking for him once he wakes up, thanks, bye!" I say before turning and head out of their driveway. I hum a tune as I walk down the sidewalk, only a few yards away from the Acachalla's house when I turn, look both ways, and start walking across the crosswalk. Well suddenly out of no where, *meeeeeeep CRASH scream*, I'm stuck in between two cars that hit each other head on. Is that the P.I.E. van?  I must be seeing things I am loosing a lot of blood.

     I call out for help once more, it was more a screech of pure agony and pain, there is another voice, "TOAST!? JOHNNY!? JOHNATHAN ADRIAN TOAST! No! Please! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up"........everything goes black, am I dead, no I can't be dead, because I hear him! His smooth voice, I can make out what he is saying. I feel my body being lifted off the ground. I hear faint sirens. Everything is blurry. "Maddie look at me, eyes up here, you doing great... Maddie MADDIE hurry she's going into shock......."

TO BE CONTINUED 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok how was it? Should I make a book based off the side characters? Leave your opinion in the comments!!! I love hearing your feedback!!!

Alrighty that's all for now

TOODLES

-Randoms