Maxwell (part three): If you left me

Jimmy Caskets POV:

          "Johnny?" Come on, don't let us be dead. I don't wanna die, hell will be waiting for me... I deserve it. He doesn't though, I have to help him... Need to...

          "WAKE UP" I scream desperately, after a minute of silence I understand. I'm too late, this can't be happening. I never knew I could hold so much emotional feelings for such a miserable mewlibg being, but I'm crying. I didn't realize how much of the salty liquid was streaming down my face until someone was right in front of me wiping it away.   

          "Hello brother, why are you crying?" The figure says in a soft voice, much unlike the usual hatefilled one I always hear from the man talking to me. But he has changed, his everyday blood stained grey sweatshirt has been replaced. He is now wearing a whitish loose button down top that looks a bit to familiar. Oh, it's the same outfit he was wearing on the day of my death. I feel like I've stopped breathing. I want nothing more than to end his life right then and there for what he did, but I can't. I don't know my emotions very well, I mostly push them aside, they are useless to me. But guilt settles in my chest, realization kicks in. J

          "Gregory, I'm sorry. I have been so stupid, killing all those people trying to get to you. You never deserved it, I was an arrogant, stupid, and selfish brat. I beg that you can forgive me." I never planed apologizing it just sort have happened. It felt different getting all of my emotions out at once, but it was scary. The silence lingers got a few moments, and he smiles. I feel a warm force upon my shoulder, much unlike how you would think a dead person would feel.

"Proud" Gregory mutters after moments of silence. After that I just sit there, after everything that had happened my brother, who I have truthfully confessed I had wished to murder many times, sits here in front of me after his death and listens to me apologize. I see silent tears streaming down his face, but he is smiling. I lift my hand to his face, feeling the warmth of his skin on my hand I brush his tears away. I pull his closer into an embrace that had been needed for a long time now. 

          I touch my forehead against his and look into his eyes. They are much like mine except for the color, I feel the color of his eyes are always changing. In the moment they are an innocent baby blue. His hair is also different, only because I made some changes to mine in the afterlife in his head his hair is brown differing to my dark maroon and mahogany brown hair. Otherwise we are identical, and for the first time in a while I cherish in my brothers presence. Then, it hits me.

          "Gregory, you need to go back. I'm not the only one who loves you. I love you as a brother, he loves you more. Johnny needs you right now he is most likely sobbing, they think your dead. I need you to tell him my apologies when you get back. I understand he won't be super accepting but he needs to know." I say with major urgency. He looks very taken aback by my current uproar, but looks me dead in the eyes and nods. With one last hug he stands up and turns on his heels. 

          "Wait Gregy!" I shout, feeling like a four year old at the use of his old nickname. He turns back.

         "Yes Jimmy?" He says, I have to take a moment. When he was walking towards a blurry area, his figure became light and hazy and i could he's the sirens and I could hear Johnny sobbing.

          "Will you talk to me when you're healed?" I ask sounding like a worried there year old.

          "If that is what you wish." I almost break down at the words. He takes a step closer to me, "I only didn't wish for you back because I thought you were happier in heaven, I'm sorry I was wrong. But don't be sorry for what you wished for, my life would never have been the same without you." He states with a gleam of tears in his eyes.