Chapter 11 - RO(O)M-ANTICS

"No we are not sharing one room", I declared loudly putting up a straight face.

Manik read my movements for a minute while I huffed and paced around the room, "You have a problem in sharing a room with me and you also have a problem if I share one with Rewa...can you please tell me what is your problem?", his brows cringed in query.

His question really irritated me. Hell because even I didn't what my problem was. I know sharing a room with him will be nothing less than dangerous. It was not even 10 minutes together and I was feeling weak on my knees seeing the half naked self in front of me and spending 7 whole days including the nights too in one single room was indeed a frightful proposition. It could offer me endless possibilities; of course there was Manini for my rescue but what if I didn't want to be rescued. More than that, for some strangely obvious reason I didn't want Manik to be with Rewa. He was my husband after all, the father of my baby..How on earth could I see him with someone else and behave normal after that no matter how much I hate him. He looked at me constantly trying to read the minutest expression on my face and waited for me to come up with a brilliant answer. I licked my already dry lips and gave back.

"YOU...you are my biggest problem...you want to stay with Rewa go ahead...go and do whatever I don't care but just stay away from me", I tried to sound rude and he just smiled shamelessly.

"Ahh that's the only hard thing to do", he stressed replying to the last bit of my answer. I saw his hand tracing along the knot of his towel. I immediately covered my face with both my palms. He was such a tease. I couldn't understand what his problem was.

"What is wrong with you Manik?", I squealed behind my palms dreading the marvelous site about to come.

I waited for him to answer but he didn't. I sensed his proximity and opened my eyes to his masculine torso, "Yeah I seem to be the only wrong person to you and everyone else is better than me no matter how sick are they in their heads", he blocked my way not letting me out of his purview and grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He still held that against me and somehow I didn't want to clarify my stand. He wanted an answer of assurance and I just looked at him silently. Although he was still holding me but his clutch loosened and I had almost stop struggling to get out of his grip

"Are we going to stand like this till eternity?", I asked softly not meeting his eyes.

"I don't mind though..and I can totally see how much you are enjoying smelling me", he stated naughtily as my nose brushed against his chest. Well he wasn't wrong entirely he did smell good and who better than me could know that. But here it was about self control and I couldn't lose to him at any cost. I opened my mouth and bit him on his chest. He shrieked loudly which indicated more pleasure than pain.

"Now you are inviting trouble yourself", he warned in his deep seductive voice snaking his territory which was me.

"Don't you dare kiss me", I tried to counter him pushing him away but his might was stronger than my plight.

"Ahh challenging and all haan..good going Mrs. Malhotra...I love this wild cat in you"

"Now if you don't want to see this wild cat going really wild...leave me"

"I love taming wild cats... let's have a bet then"

"What bet?", I asked in a puzzled tone. Manik's idea's were always dangerous

"Seven days seven kisses...and don't worry you will initiate them...I challenge you Mr. Nandini Manik Malhotra"

"Huh!!! Some hopes you have"

"We shall see that", and he left me with that same smirk

I tried to make a move when I felt a sudden stir underneath. The strong vibration made me clutch him suddenly and he looked at me smilingly, "And the ship sails..Bon Voyage". I had not realized but it was time for the ship to sail. We heard the blow horns and the announcement and the ship rolled. I had never been on a cruise and didn't know what it felt like. As such I was never a water baby and honestly the cruise thing did give me a few jitters but I had to endure it for the next seven days. Well the interior never made me feel weird I just had to keep away from the edges. I was still scared while I held Manik and ticked the do's and dont's in my head during the stay. Manik held me tightly he too knew I would take my time to adjust.