Part 2

Eric was running toward his locker trying to get his books before the bell rang. His confrontation with Maria had taken more time than he had realized and if he got another tardy he would get and Adminstartive Detetion. He kicked himself for not watching the time.

He slid to a stop in front of his locker and twisted the dial to unlcok it, after the third number he tugged on the lock. He cursed under his breath when it wouldn't open.

"Hey i thought i told you i didn't like you doing that."

Eric spun around to see Emma standing behind him

"O yeah sorry." he chuckled, "I really am trying it just kinda slipped out and i'm havin a bad day."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you in history."

"Ok." said Emma as she walked away.

Eric turned back to his locker and turned the dial once again, and this time it opened, he quickly pulled out his history book, put the lock back on, slammed the locker shut, and ran down the hall to his class. He darted into the class room, and sat in his seat just as the bell rang. He smiled knowing he had just evaded a detention.

He pulled out a piece of paper and started to write a note to Emma

Hey,

I was waiting with Brad for Maria, but i got bored and went inside to put my stuff in the classroom, when i started talking to Charlie, but I saw Maria down the side hallway, she was kissing my brohter, cheating on Brad. I haven't told Brad yet, but he's gonna be devastated, and no one else knows, i havent even told Charlie or Robert.

Eric

Eric watched the teacher Ms. Toldan carefully until she turned her back, and then threw the note at Emma hitting her in the back of the head. She winced and rubbed the back of her head. She turned around to see Eric pointing to the ground. She bent down to pick it up and gave Eric a thumbs up. She read it and sent it back. Eric opened it to see what she wrote.

R u serious

Eric nodded at Emma. A shocked look came over her face. It only made Eric feel worse for what he would have to do, but he knew he was the only one who would, or could.

He waited anxiously for the bell to ring so he could ask Emma what she thought. It only made the class seem longer, but it finally rang and eveyone jumped out of their seat. Eric pushed through the students to get to Emma.

"What do you think?" asked Eric.

"I think you need to be the one who tells him."

Eric sighed, "I was hoping that you wouldn't say that."

"You know that's what need to happen."

"Yes i do."

Eric walked to his locker and waited for Brad to show up, Brad's locker was right next to Eric's and they always saw each other between classes. Eric saw Brad walk up, and started to walk toward him.

"Brad! We need to talk."

"About what? Maria, Kelly already told me. How could you let your brother do that!"

"I didn't know until this morning, and neither did he."

At that moment Gary came by and randomly said

"Broke my arm yesterday."

Both turned to him, and then Eric turned to Brad, and said,

"Listen, had i known, or even if Joel had known, he would have told me and then i would have told you."

"LISTEN! Do you really think that i believe that load a crap. Your brother knew and you knew, you despised her, and she you."

"If i hated her, which i do and did, why would i have let her plan go on."

"I don't know and i don't care, but i do know i don't want you talking to me for a VERY long time."

Eric gave Brad a sinister glare and walked around him to where Emma and his other friend's lockers were located.

"Hi guys."

"How did it go?" asked Emma

"Kelly told him, how she found out i'll never know, he hates me, and thinks i knew all along, and he dosnt want me to talk to him."

"He's gonna do the same thing he did 4 years ago, seclude, segragate, and ceded from us, there's gonna be a boudary war, a big one too, he's gonna move in a start to take over our territory. We have to be ready.'

"What are you talkin about?" asked John.

"Just beenin dramatic, he's gonna hate us though. Who knows for how long."

Brad had contacts everywhere in every corner of the school good or bad, enemy or friend, all his contacts owed him in some way. This time he was out for revenge this time, unfortunatly the contact he was going to this time also owed Eric, and he was going to report straight to Eric, because Brad was going to go over the edge.