Part 5

Who can enter the mind of a criminal? We have been trying for years to figure out Hitler. We have been trying to explain evil through science, saying there are 23 types, all regulated by different part of the brain. The truth is, is that evil can not be explained, because no one who is evil will bother to cooperate with those stupid scientists.

My name is Bradley Edwards, and i am evil. I know what makes me tick, i know what evil is. I was born evil, and i have always been the way i am, it only took a single to set me off. Eric Border.

He began my long awaited decline into pshycotic madness. Although it was not at all unwelcome, it took me time to get used to the stronger emotions that came with my downward spiral. At first they were subtle, then they became stronger, and it was all i could do to hold myself back from killing Eric, although i should be thanking him

All i needed was an excuse, and She was it. I had been chasing her for three months, waiting to make my move. The day i worked up the courage to, i hear that Eric already has, i suppose that's where my decline really began. O sure it had been going on before, but it really picked up and began when i heard that.

I made a mistake saying "pshycotic madness" my inteligence actually picked up. I began to pass all my class, and was offered several scholarships to various schools. I turned them all down, at least until i killed those pathetic loser.

I waited for the perfect moment, waiting patiently until Eric made a slip that i could use as an excuse to kill him. My excuse finally came when Maria was caught cheating on me, i blamed Eric for it, detached myself from the group, and began to plan my revenge.

It started with throwing a red herring to Carl Tranton, saying i was going to bring a gun to school, i told him under the impression that he would go to Eric. From what i have been able to gather Carl told him.

The next step was pressing on Eric's pressure point. Emma. We all know that he likes her, or previously, but old wounds can be reopened. I stole her phone after third period one day, and put a bug in it. I returned it to her pocket, and began to monitor her. But not in an obsessive stalker way, although i did tell her that. She probaly ran to her friend's house, and didn't even bother to pull the knife out before she ran straight to the phone and called him. Not because she liked him, but because he is acting as a leader in these 'troubled' times.

Now all i have to do is wait until Eric comes to me. He will hold me accountable for any harm done to the girl. But he will be walkign right into a trap. I have somthing very speacil in mind for him.

HaHaHa