Part 6

Gary slammed his cell phone shut and growled in frustration. Emma was not picking up her phone. He had called her once an hour for the last five hours. He was beginning to get worried. He fell back on his bed and began to think that what Eric had heard from Carl was true.

He growled again and decied he needed food, he left his room, and wlkaed down the stairs, not caring who he woke in the process. In the kitchen he opend the refidgerator and, finding nothing to eat, he slammed it out of anger. He was extremely worried about Emma, it was that he liked her, he was just worried because he was her friend.

He looked around and decided he needeed to get some fresh air, he grabbed his coat and headed fro the door. He slowly opened the door and walked out onto his porch. He looked down as his cat rubbed up against his leg. He picked her up, and saw that she was standing on a letter. He picked it up, and saw only his name on the front of it. He tore it open and read it.

Dear Gary,

Hello, are you worried about Emma? Don't be, rest assured that i have her. Well you won't rest assured, but i will. HaHa. This is where it ends, this is where my revenge kicks into high gear. She will not get hurt if you just follow directions.

Never Forget the Name

Brad

He quickly dug into his pocket, pulled out his phone, and called Eric.

"Hello?" said Eric.

"He has her."

"What?"

"I got a letter from Brad, it said he had Emma. He said that if i followed directions he would let her go. Only problem, i got no directions."

He heard Eric walking to his front door and opening it.

"I got a letter too."

"And?"

"And he wants me you Charlie, and Robert to go."

"When?"

"Dosn't say, I'm assuming that Charlie and Robert got one as well."

"Hmmm."

"You know maybe he isn't working alone."

"What do you mean?"

"How could he get from my house to yours in one night. He also kidnapped a girl. He's 16 how does this escape the parental radar."

"He's deffinetly working alone. He has his lisence, and anybody could kidnap someone. As for his parents? Who knows"

He heard Eric grumble somthing but didn't understand it.

"Ok well i guess i'll talk to you later bye."

"Bye."

Eric closed his phone, and looked around his living room. How did he let things get this out of hand. He opened his phone again and decided to call Charlie and Robert. He called each twice, and neither picked up.

Brad had showed no signs of resentment to him before the girl, then he just started to get cold to Eric. He was no blaming himslef for what was happening. Where was Maria when all this was happening? He wondered. Maybe this was all her idea. Maybe she was pulling the strings.

"What are you doing?" he asked to no one in particular.

One thing he knew was that even if they did get to Emma it was far from over