austin mahone imagine (hannah)

austins pov~

I see hannah come down the stairs dressed up."where are you going?"I ask gawking at her."im going on a date with sam"she replies fixing her brown hair not that it was any less perfect than before.she's beautiful funny caring talented artistic I could go on and on about her.I love her.

wait what?!?! I mean as a best friend ! yeah.best friend.that's all I am her best friend.she has a boyfriend already why am I wai-

"austin are you listening to me?"she asks snapping me out of my thoughts."psh ... yeah...of course you said you like potatoes."I lie.

she just chuckles and types away on her phone that I bought for her in christmas."is he here yet"I ask and we hear knocks literally a second after I ask.we both sprint towards the door .of course I won and open it to see ...................................................... . ........................... ...............

justin bieber.

hey so before you read it I just wanna tell you that.....I love you and I'm sorry for the cliffy .just wanted to do that teehee.

(btw this is all in austins pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

still austins pov~

sam of course.

he was perfect.

he had everything I didn't have.

Piercing blue eyes , blonde hair that was styled in a quiff , abs , muscely arms , basicly anything a girl would dream of.And me .

total opposite.

I had green/hazel eyes , brown hair , six pack , and quite musclely arms .But one thing he didn't have was the personality .I know I shouldn't judge but... he's a douche bag , a player . why did hannah even like him he's such a stereotypical jock.he plays football , goes to the gym like everyday , a wannabe skate boarder , I hate him.I know the word hate is quite strong but I still do he has cheated on her mutiple times infront of her eyes .she wants to "change him". psshh I'll change him with a hammer and make him sleep for the rest of his life.that'll change him for sure .(btw I'm writing this at 4 o'clock in the morning so I might've mispelled some words)

"are you gonna let me in orrrrr" he says extending his r's.

"uh right.come in."I answer him.

"she's right he-

"here I am"she cuts me off .

"you ready" he asks her.

"yeah!"she exclaims grabbing his hand and walking out together .

I sigh sitting in the couch alone grabbing the remote that is set aside to me .after many channels later I just put disney channel watching ant farm.

*****many hours later*****

(voice in spongebob)

my phone buzzes and lights up telling me I got a message

1new message from: hannah<3

hannah<3:pick me up at olive garden you know the on close to your house.hurry please.

me:on my way.

after countless streetlight stops I manage to finally get there safely.

I text hannah that I'm here and she walks up to my car with tears pouring out of her eyes.

"what's wrong ? what happened?"I ask her hoping to get something out of her.

"sam he was flirting with our waitress ,asked for her number and they went home to-to-together."she says sobbing .

I grip the wheel so tightly I could see my knuckles becoming white.

"its okay babe .shhh.I have ted and some munchies at home we could pig out together .yeah?"I ask her hoping that will make her feel better."yeah and austin?"

" yeah" I glace at her then look back at the road.

"i-i love you"

"I love you too"

" no I love love you"

"I love love you too....... will you be mine"

"yes"she whispers looking at me the whole time.

as soon as we are at my door step I stop her and kiss her.

"you have no idea how long I have been wanting to do that."

I hope you like that and yeah.leave me feedback please .also please try to vote and follow me here it would really make my day :) and as always I love you and byeeeee you sexy faced duckies.

~Amber^-^