Harry styles imagine for Abby ^-^

" so that's my cover of irresistable by one direction and click the like and subscribe button . Also question of the day who is your favorite 1d member and why?? ... byee!!!"

abby said as she turned off her camera . 'what to eat' she thought to herself as she slipped on her red toms and fixing her hair . she grabbed her keys to her red mustang . As she was about to turn on the engine of her car she heard a knock on her door . she looked up and saw THE Harry Styles and looked at him confused and rolled down her window . "hi love can you open the door " " why after all you can be a crazy axe murderer" " does it look like I have an axe and please open it " "right .. yeah ok " "har-"

"yeah I know who you are I'm abby " ' abby , abby styles I like the sound of that ' he thinks to himself " so what are you doing here alone?" " fans chased me here and I saw the closest street and ran here , where are you heading love? he asked abby "to get food and ..uh here" she explains handing him some shades .

~~~~~~~after car ride ~~~~~~~

" Is pizza hut ok?" "yeah no problem"

*****after eating*****

" I'll pay you drove me here so I owe you ,love " he exclaims as he sees you almost paying

" ok thanks"

As they both enter abby asks him where to leave him ."in the maryard inn " "k"

(a/n I dunno if there's a maryard inn probably no but imagine there is one k? k)

^^^•^^^ at maryard inn ^^^•^^^

" can i-i have your phone number " he askes nervously biting his lip "sure yeah " you say exchanging numbers " see round love " he says kissing your cheek and getting out of the car . "oh and abby " "hmm" " ive seen your cover of our songs amazing " he says finally leaving .you drive home with a huge grin on your face .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well that's my imagine for abby that she requested on kik so yeah Requests ate still open pleade request and ues I know they suck but still . byeee you sexy faced duckies !!!!!

~Amber \(•______•)/