niall horan imagine

hey guys its me Amber and I haven't gotten any requests so I decided to make one for you beautifuls ;) .anywhore continue being awsome and stuff.Enjoy!!!!

-------

Niall Horan imagine.

niall's p.o.v.

gah my mum is so embaressing I shouldn't have brought y/n here.Oh great now my mums showing her my baby pictures I have to stop her before she sees ......no!!

"oh and that was when he was 5 and decided to go outside naked while it was ra-" I cut my mum of and take the photo album out of her hands.

"heh you dont want to see that right , love?"I let out a nervous laugh.

"oh niall don't be silly of course she does right , y/n "

"of course maura " y/n answers giggling.sweet baby jesus this is so embaressing.

"do you need any help with dinner maura?" y/n asks getting up from the couch her and my mum shared.

"that would be lovely" her and y/n go to the kitchen and cook while I grab the remote and change it to something more interesting.

-----30 minutes later-----

"is the food ready yet?" I ask for the 10th time in half an hour.

I hear y/n sigh and replies back "yes niall the food is ready come on".

we all settle down in our seats and eat.

"so y/n how are your parents ?"

"my parents are good , they've just bought a new house near the beach."

"oh that's nice to hear"

"yeah"

"so have you guys thought about having children yet?"

I slowly look up from my food and can feel my face heating up.y/n looks at me and shakes her head turning to my mum.

"well we have discussed it before but nothing has been comfirmed yet"

"oh well I'm looking foward to having a grandchild"

-----------------