Liam Payne Imagine

•Liam Payne•

------------------

it was cold lonely Friday night December.No one was home but me and Duke my 4 year old dog.I got up from my comfty spot , walking toward the kitchen to make myself a cup of hot chocolate.

Before I even got to the kitchen I heard knocking at the door.I sighed walking to the door.Just as I opened the door someone barged in.

I punch the person in the tummy , arms ,and face.I kick them in the shins making them yell in pain.

"wtf Y/N !!!"

"Liam?is that you?I thought you were on tour."

"I wanted to surprise you.Your mom told me come in I guess she didn't know that you were home.wait aren't you suppose to be with y/f/n its a Friday night."

"she had a date with a guy named marcus."

"oh.Well I'm home! be excited"

"omg!The liam payne is at my house eeeek!!"after I finish my fangirling liam chuckles pulling me into a warm hug.

"did you miss me"he whispers in my ears.

"of course I did." he looks me in the eye before kissing me in the lips moving us to the couch not breaking the kiss.

he moves duke to the other couch.He comes back pulling me into a kiss.The kiss becomes heated he takes off my tanktop.he quickly attaches his lips to mine trailing them to my neck.Quickly kissing my cleavage.The door opens to see my parents looking quite surprised.

"uhm don't mind us."my mom says quickly leaving the room.

"Don't break the couch."my dad adds patting liam in the back.

I blush putting my face in my hands.liam laughs taking them off.

"maybe another time."

---------------

hey guys so that was quite boring.sorry anyways I already started my fanfic.I changed a lot of stuff so the title is 'My Cousin (janoskians fanfic).yeah make sure to check that out .I luff you and I will see you

soon byeeee

~Amber

kik:infiniteskittles69

tumblr:lovethewhoran

twitter:infinitehoran00