austin mahone imagine for brianna (is that how you spell it )

~austins pov~

me and my best friend alex were hanging out at my house for a while , because he was just visiting me in miami for a short time. (a/n I don't really know if he has a house in miami just popped into my head k) We were watching videos on youtube about covers people do of my songs .when we came across a beautiful girl named brianna , she also sang like an angel . I just had to meet her . I think she said she lived around the westpalms center to leave her some letter or stuff. but the present I'll give her will blow her away . yes I am going to...........

-alexs pov-

I think I should tell him now.briannas my cousin and I was gonna visit her and him for the summer . my parents rented a beach house close to the beach for us . so I decided to pick her up and take her to get icecream , come back tell them both.seems like good plan.Good job alex .

~austin pov~

I saw alex thinking hard. wonder what he's thinking of probably of vanessa who is such a slut ....don't tell alex this but she had sex with plenty of guys behind his back.(idk if he has a gf but I'm giving him one ... btw its alex who I'm giving him one so yeah) I think I should tell him later not now because he's happy right now . I don't know why though.

Alex: I'm gonna call my cousin real quick .

austin:k man.

(a/n your probably getting mad for me changing the povs and I'm really sorry)

{briannas pov}

I'm in the middle of my cover of The Way- by Ariana Grande when my phone rings I stop and turn of my camera . who would call me at this moment (in life I'll find the words to say before you leave me today ...hehe) .

alex ?? he hasn't called me in forever.

me:yellow

alex:blue

me:........................

alex:.......................

me:...... so .... why'd you call?

alex: well guess were I'm at right now

me:the toilet.... I'll alex that's sick call me when your done!!

alex:ye-nooo noo I'm in miami

me:what really where?

alex:in miami duhh

me: *thinking* he never really was the brightest star out there , glad he stuck to basketball.

talking now . what place are you staying at ?

alex:oh the marriet hotel

me: oh I'm close maybe like 10 minutes away.

alex:ok well tell me your directions I'll be there in 15 yeah?

me:okay well I'm at the ____________________ <- put what ever you'd like.

alex: k bye love you

me:love you to byeee.

I don't need to change really I'm ok like this. so I go down to tell my mom the news .

mom: ok be safe , do you need money ?

me : ehmm idk.

mom: we'll here's a 20 just incase.

me: k

I hear a beep outside , I tell my mom good bye and head to the door . as I walk towards the car alex beeps again and I get scared and fall. alex just laughs , good to have really thoughtful cousins right? lordy if your out there please help me with this # cray man.