chapter 6

Melody's:POV

When... Someone tapped me on my shoulder I turned around to see Lucas." Hey there babe"." Didn't I say to get away from me",I said." Yea but I like you babe a lot and I need you to be mine again". Haha yea right,I said in a sarcastic tone,And once again Cameron comes along and pushes him to the ground,but he started punching and kicking him.

"What part do you not understand of staying away from Melody",he said while still punching him. Lucas got up and so did Cameron. I thought it was all going to stop there but it didn't. Lucas punched him as hard as he could in the throat. Cameron fell to the floor and passed out. Me and Raquell ran to Cameron." Cameron are you ok".no answer. "Why the hell did you do that", Raquell said." I had to get him to stop punching me some how,Lucas said laughing and walked away. "Raquell call a ambulance".she started calling. 911 what's your emergency." Um yes my friend here got punched in the throat really hard". Ok stay calm we are on our way,the Lady said. "Ok thank you".

I checked if he was still breathing because you can stop breathing when you get punched in the throat really hard. He was still breathing thank god. We started to hear sirens. Then we saw ambulance and a fire truck they came out with a stretcher and some breathing equipment. "Ok so what happened ", the paramedic said. Me and Raquell explained what happened." Ok I am sure he will be fine he is still breathing",the paramedic said.
"Thank god",I said. "we are going to bring him to the hospital now one of you can come in the ambulance or take your own vehicle"." We will take the car",I said. "Ok".

*At the Hospital*

We went in the hospital and ask the Lady at the front desk what room Cameron was in." Hi we are looking for Cameron Alexander Dallas",I said shaking a little because I was a little nervous." Yes he is in room 100 on the second floor",she said." Thank you ma'am". Me and Raquell ran to the elevator's,once we got in we pressed the number two and the doors closed.

Once we got to the second floor we were looking for the number 100.96,97,98,99,100. We knocked on the door but nobody answered so we just went in. We went in and there he was looking lifeless with all this breathing equipment on him, I ran to his side and started crying and praying,Raquell sat in the chair and was crying."Oh dear God please make Cameron better please",I said crying,And then something happened. We started hearing a very loud beeping noise. All the doctors and nurses came rushing in." Girls your going to have to leave this room now". "What..what's happening". "ma'am you are going to have to leave NOW",He said. They had to get security guards to push me and Raquell out into the waiting room. Right there and then me and Raquell dropped down to our knees and started praying,"Oh dear God don't take him now please don't we need him in our life oh please,amen".

We saw the doctor come out and we ran to him. He had a disappointing look on His face." Well how is he is he ok"?

Well he is....

[ Omg the feels what's going to happen next I don't know.But I hope you liked this chapter. I am going to update soon thank you byeeu ]