chapter 2

Melody's: POV

I ran upstairs and ran into my room,I was searching in my closet for something to wear. It's a little chilly outside because its fall.

I found a gray crop top with a cream loose sweater,maroon scarf,brown uggs,and tight high waisted jeans. I didn't feel like putting any makeup on so I just put some matte lipstick,I left my hair natural with waves (picture of outfit on top I couldn't find just dark brown hair).

When I was done I headed down stairs to go tell Cameron I was ready."Ready cam",I screamed.

"Ok",cam grabbed his keys,ready, he said,yup. When we got in the car my song was on "I know what you did last summer" by Shawn Mendes. "Wow I said I am so proud of Shawn he has come so far",I said Cameron agreeing

*skip to the mall*

So when we got to the mall luckily there were no fans there, so we went in to the mall and cam asked,"what store do you want to go to first". "Ummm I think I might want to go to topshop and then maybe forever 21".

When we went into forever 21 there was this beautiful black dress it was cut out on the sides and right when I saw it I wanted it so I picked out my size and went into the dressing room,I tried on the dress and it fit perfect!

After 3 hours of shopping I was kind of hungry. "Cam you wanna go to the food court and get something to eat",I asked. "Um yea sure he said what do you wanna get"? "I think I just want McDonald's".

I just got a buttermilk chicken sandwich with fries,and Cameron got the same.

When we were done eating,we headed back to my house.

[Ok this chapter was kind of boring, I am thinking of updating maybe everyday or every other day it depends on school so yea hope you enjoyed this chapter and love ya❤]