chapter 8

Melody's: POV

When we got to Cameron's house Raquell left because she had to help her brother with somthing.

"Guess its just me an you",Cameron said

"Yup guess it is".
"So what do you want to do"?
"We can go to the pier and go on the rides", Cameron said.
"Ok can you drop me off home so i can go get ready?
"Sure."

*at melody's house*

I went up stairs to go get ready while Cameron waited on the couch. I went to my closet to pick out something to wear. I finally found a crop top that was white with pink flowers,some black high waisted jeans,and Adidas original sneakers. For hair I just put it in a high ponytail and for makeup I just put a little eyeshadow,mascara,eyeliner,and some Burgundy lipstick. I put some jewelry on grabbed a purse,my phone and some other essentials and headed down stairs to the living room.(the outfit and stuff is on top)

"Ready", he said
"Yup", I said while popping the P.

Cameron's:POV

"Ready", I said
"Yup",she said popping the P.
I thought that was just the cutest thing ever when she pops the P, You know what scratch that every thing she does is cute I just love her so much. I just wish I can tell her that,I have a huge crush on her,I liked her since the day I set my eyes on her I just thought she was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. "Cam...Cameron hmm what sorry",I said snapping out of my trance and blushing a little because I noticed I was staring at her for a while."Are you ready to go",she said."yea let's go".

*at the pier,still cam's POV*

We arrived at the pier and got our wrist bands for the rides.

"What do you wanna go on first"?
" I dont know your choice",she said. "We can go on the roller coaster", she gave me a uncomfortable look because she hates heights." It's ok I know your afraid of heights we don't have",she cut me off there.",No no its ok I will go on it's fine",she said. "Ok but if you get scared hold my hand or hold me or something", I just said that so she can hold my hand or hug me*smirk face*."Ok I will".

We got to the long line and waited about ten minutes. We got in the first car and then the ride started and she was already holding on to my hand I looked at her and then looked away smiled and blushed a little.

Melody's: POV

The ride started and I was already scared so I slowly put my hand under Cameron's. From the corner of my eye I see Cameron look at me and then look away he smiles and blushes a little. Which was adorable. We started to go up higher and I went closer to Cameron and then we dropped down." AHHHHH",Me and Cameron screamed. Then we looped a couple time's, and went upside down. Then we finally came to a stop. We got off the ride still hand in hand him blushing I swear he looked like a tomato.

We went on all the other rides and there was nothing else to go on."wanna go play some game's ",Cam said." Ok".we went to the games and we went to the water gun booth." What do you want me to win you Mel",he said." I want the big unicorn please",I said smiling. He aimed to the target and started to shoot the water."DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER",the man said."what would you like?" The big unicorn please",I said."Yayy thank you". We walked to the end of the pier to watch the sunset.

While we were walking to the end of the pier I screamed,"ITS SO FLUFFY"!! *YASS despicable me* We bursted out into laughter. When we got to the end of the pier we just stared at the sunset I felt him staring at me." Thanks for tonight and my big fluffy unicorn."your very welcome",he said chuckling a little.

He started to lean in and at this point I was freaking out what do I do,what if my breath stinks, what if I kiss bad but something forced me to lean in. So I started to lean in and it happened the butterflies in my stomach the fireworks it was just amazing it was something I have never felt with any other kiss. He pulled away and all I could say was wow

[So how was it did you like it. They kissed YAYYYY!!! I really hope you liked this chapter I worked hard on it so yea will update soon but bye ❤ ya]